Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

can someone help please

Recommended Posts


hi all

i wonder if there is someone that can tell me what this item is called[ATTACH=CONFIG]1706[/ATTACH]

the ball turns with the handle and it seems in the base there is a space for a burner.



Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Create New...