Sign in to follow this  
Royalty2008

Shipping charge increases in R1.00 auctions

Royalty2008

Please assist me here. When you place a bid on a R1.00 auction and winning the auction, then suddenly when completing order the shipping charges had increased plus the additional amount for combining. When confronting the Seller about it, the answer is but you get it for R1.00. I had a loss on selling it. What is the use then to win it for R1.00? As far as I know the shipping charges have to stay the same even on normal listings.

Lukeness

Can you provide a link to the item?

Royalty2008

Sorry, it happened a while ago, where I bought several bangles for R1.00 each and at the end of the auction my total was R380.00. In another instance also for R1.00 and then it was also an huge amount. So is it procedurally correct, or not?

JPBon

Nope it is not acceptable.

If I normally charge R30 on a buy now or normal auction I cant suddenly make up another shipping charge for a R1 auction. Thats abuse of the bob rules in full.

admin

Hi Royalty2008,

This thread was moved from community watch, please only post in the community watch forum for recent matters.

Please provide a link to the items in question, firstly because the forum rules require that and secondly because you might get the wrong advise from all of us if we can not see the actual sale that took place.

Thank you.

TS Ron

Please immediately this happens you do not hestitate to contact Bidorbuy as they shall not tolerate this kind of behaviour. The shipping should remain the same throughout no should change their shipping once the item is sold.

Royalty2008
Please immediately this happens you do not hestitate to contact Bidorbuy as they shall not tolerate this kind of behaviour. The shipping should remain the same throughout no should change their shipping once the item is sold.

I will definitely do so as I was not sure if it is BoB policy to do so.