[ATTACH]1699[/ATTACH]

Mac, What am I doing wrong here?

Thanks.

wayjen

[ATTACH]1701[/ATTACH]

The other message.

admin

Hi Wayne,

If I read that correctly, your title is too long (more than 100 characters)

wayjen

That's the problem, it's way less then 100. I tried about 6 times with words left out and I still get that message. What I had to do is start all over again and redo all the info ad it went through except the description gave me hassles this time so had to leave stuff out.

admin

Did you copy and paste the title ? Keep in mind spaces also counts as a character.

JPBon

Admin its purely operator error, you know waynes pc uses a vacuum cleaner as a power supply.

wayjen
Did you copy and paste the title ? Keep in mind spaces also counts as a character.

originally on 2 words but when I got that error I deleted and tried again and still got the same error.

wayjen
Admin its purely operator error, you know waynes pc uses a vacuum cleaner as a power supply.

It was a vacuum cleaner but now I got me a gerbil.

lilythepink

Very funny, JP. Perhaps his crystal eye is affecting his PC?

mellowred

Not sure if you resolved the problem Wayne, but sometimes that error refers to illegal characters.

wayjen
Not sure if you resolved the problem Wayne, but sometimes that error refers to illegal characters.

Yip Mandy I re did the whole listing. The only thing that I copied and pasted was the first 2 words which were the painters name. I then manually retyped the heading from scratch and still got the same message and there were way less then 100 characters.