Sign in to follow this  
spacefinder

SNC rating

spacefinder

Would it not be useful to us all if we were able to leave feedback after instituting and completing an SNC? I withdraw my SNCs early in order to leave negative feedback, in the belief that the completion fee I'm paying Bidorbuy is unfair, but well worth it to be able to leave the warning to fellow bobers.

lilythepink

You don't need to be doing this. Once a SNC is finalised and the buyer is found to be at fault, you are free to leave a negative rating. Or, if you placed a negative rating before the SNC then once the SNC period of 7 days has expired, the negative rating will again show up. (It only disappears for the duration of the SNC to give the buyer a chance to react. Some buyers do, others don't.)

Libertas Computers
You don't need to be doing this. Once a SNC is finalised and the buyer is found to be at fault, you are free to leave a negative rating. Or, if you placed a negative rating before the SNC then once the SNC period of 7 days has expired, the negative rating will again show up. (It only disappears for the duration of the SNC to give the buyer a chance to react. Some buyers do, others don't.)

^^That answers it fully. You can rate after the SNC is completed. It is recommended you rate only after as then the buyer can not make a revenge rating.

SProducts

I found its easier to first rate the buyer negative and then file SNC. This way when the SNC is filed, the rating goes away and once its finalised it comes back again and then I dont have to worry about rating the buyer again.

ziggy2000

I was under the impression that we had to file the SNC, wait 7 days for the buyer to respond by paying, and was then only to rate and re-list if the buyer does no pay?

Libertas Computers

If I remember correctly if the terms of the listing says for example that the listing needs to be paid within 24hours and the buyer does not pay in the time frame then the buyer have not met the terms and you can then re-list the item.

TS Ron

I was under the impression that you had to wait for a period seven days before you filed an SNC. As far as my knowledge extends you can only relist after an SNC is resolved!

admin
I was under the impression that you had to wait for a period seven days before you filed an SNC. As far as my knowledge extends you can only relist after an SNC is resolved!

Hi asecon,

The best is to stipulate payment times in your listings, for example, payment within 72 hours. Should the buyer not pay within that period, you may re-list the item or offer it to the runner up. The SNC can however only be filed after 7 days to recover your success fees.

TS Ron

Thank you Admin you are a Star for the information!:smile: