Sign in to follow this  
Guest Guest

PS to "Misrepresentation in selling mass produced art"

Guest Guest

Dear BOB-Mafia.... [ :angel: ]

That *thread has a very unfair and bitter taste to it... PLEASE ADMIN, open the "*Misrepresentation in selling mass produced art" thread and add the letter below please. Let kindness prevail. PLEASE MAN.

Just add the below-part and delete this part, very please... Thank you very much too. Please think about it...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi you all...

Am I missing something or what?!!! Good grief, I have a good mind and kick a few dents in my BOB-prammy man!

Detailed FALSE accusations have being made against a 100% honorable BOB member and, the accusers have not the decency to apologize now? BOB? That is NOT right! - I am very sad about it; too...

Elize, I can without any hesitation vow for your honest, upstanding integrity here. You are a WOW-salesperson we KNOW well - with first-hand buying-experience... (If I may say so myself. ~Winks~)

Lastly Elize, trust me, we take our hat off for you - with great respect. To you ~ Jewels4u: BRAVO - Godspeed!

Sincere regards

Edmund....

PS The thing about Pride is; it's like a dead rat in your throat... One will surely choke on it.. Nee verdomp man, vra die dame ten minste om verskoning...

lilythepink

Edmund - sometimes one has to eat a bag of salt ...!

qball

The thread is closed as the topic has run it course.