Sign in to follow this  
Pathway

Cash payment - how does bob know?

Pathway

Hi, my payment method is set to bobpay, EFT. If someone pays me cash, how will bob know to take off their fee? Or do they take it off in the beginning, as soon as the auction is closed, and the item sold?

Somehow, this cash payment feels like cheating, to me, and bob charges so little for a success fee, I don't want to shortpay them in any way.

Wild Olive Art

The success fee will be added to your invoice . If you do not have money in your BOB account at the time the auction closes ,the amount will be debited from later payments that you receive or it will be debited off your bank account at the end of the month - in which case BOB will send you notification.

You don't have to worry about receiving cash payments , BOB keeps track of all success fees and it will be deducted later.

Reynet Trading

Big Brother is watching :wondering:

Pathway

Thanks, Wild Olive!

And I don't mind BigOldBrother watching! Nothing to hide...

Celebrity Jewels

Hi, my payment method is set to bobpay, EFT. If someone pays me cash, how will
bob
know to take off their fee? Or do they take it off in the beginning, as soon as the auction is closed, and the item sold?

Somehow, this cash payment feels like cheating, to me, and
bob
charges so little for a success fee, I don't want to shortpay them in any way.

Not at all Boet, this is how it works. Unless you file a SNC due to a buyer not paying Bidorbuy will assume that you have been paid regardless of what method, cash, direct deposit or whatever.

You have nothing to worry about until you have a non-payer where you take a SNC and then
BoB
will refund the commission for the deal. Otherwise please do not stress, you seem like an honest BoBBer and thats what we need on this site.

Cheers

Brian