Sign in to follow this  
gothcatgirl

Flood of listings in wrong categories

gothcatgirl

A big culprit is Las Vegas Costumes, they just dump all their stuff in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories, and you have to sift through pages and pages of stuff that relates to parties, and not clothing. Paper cups, rubber skeletons... I don't see how that is related to the catergory it's in?

I may be a pedantic old fart, but I alert BOB when I find wrongly catergorized items, but Las Vegas just keep on reposting the same stuff in the wrong category.

It's immensely painfull to sift through all their crap when you are trying to browse, and it makes the BOB experience increasingly unpleasant.

Wild Olive Art

I see what you mean . These items should be in the home and living section under " celebrations and occasions " . Did you report the listings to community watch ?

Pathway

A real bug for me, is the sellers who list brand-new, but vintage-looking jewellery, in the Antique Jewellery section. There are pages and pages of them. Marcasite does not an antique make.

I asked one of the sellers abou it once, and she replied 'anyone can make one mistake' - but it's no mistake, it's been happening for years. Believe me, I hang out there a lot.

lilythepink
A real bug for me, is the sellers who list brand-new, but vintage-looking jewellery, in the Antique Jewellery section. There are pages and pages of them. Marcasite does not an antique make.

I asked one of the sellers abou it once, and she replied 'anyone can make one mistake' - but it's no mistake, it's been happening for years. Believe me, I hang out there a lot.

I agree with you oo la la but don't forget that "antique" also encompasses "vintage" and collectibles!