Sign in to follow this  
Reynet Trading

Bobpay payout request

Reynet Trading

What is the quickest way of going about changing my acc details for a payout request ?

I opened up a Capitec account and want the money to be transferred into the new acc, but don't want to wait 2 weeks for the money to clear.

Is there anything I can do to eliminate any delay's in payment when changing my account details .

Thanks in advance

JPBon

Mine went fast when I changed over, and enjoy Capitec they are a joy to deal with.

Reynet Trading

Thanks for the quick reply

So there is no need for me to email BoB a copy of my ID , birth cert. , etc.. before they will transfer money into the new account.?

.... and enjoy Capitec they are a joy to deal with.

I opened the capitec acc Yesterday and I must say, they were really quick and efficient and the rates & fee's is great .

TS Ron

All I can say I have been with Capitec for an year now and have never looked back the super fast service the low bank fees what a pleasure send a message to Bob.

JPBon
Thanks for the quick reply

So there is no need for me to email BoB a copy of my ID , birth cert. , etc.. before they will transfer money into the new account.?

I opened the capitec acc Yesterday and I must say, they were really quick and efficient and the rates & fee's is great .

I hope you got signed up with internet banking and all, they are by far the cheapest, and every month I get an sms telling me what I would have saved had I not drawn from atms lol.