Sign in to follow this  
blueray

Thank You Very Much Candice Ervin

blueray

Hi

I recently had a problem with a seller and I complaint to hello bid or buy. Candice replied my email in a very short period of time, Each and every email I send her she was very quick. And the way she handles the matter, was awesome< She never took any one side, since the seller had a thousands of ratings, I thought I had a very slim chance for a fair result, but I was surprised.

Thank you Candice and bob team.

Best regards

Seeds for Africa
Hi

I recently had a problem with a seller and I complaint to hello bid or buy. Candice replied my email in a very short period of time, Each and every email I send her she was very quick. And the way she handles the matter, was awesome< She never took any one side, since the seller had a thousands of ratings, I thought I had a very slim chance for a fair result, but I was surprised.

Thank you Candice and bob team.

Best regards

I would like to second this. Candice is excellent to deal with and always responds in super fast time with absolute efficiency!!!

Cali Craft and Gems

And I third it - always had results with Candice... sadly unlike some other BoB staff...

(example: still waiting since 11 May on the outcome of a specific SNC that was being handled by another staff member)

lilythepink

And I fourth it. Candice has been prompt and helpful whenever I've needed her. Thank you, Candice.

Other BoB staff have been helpful to me too - perhaps I've just been lucky? IMO there isn't a better internet trading site!

qball

Thank you for the compliments. This is what we strive for daily, sometimes it's easier than other days. Candice will be contacting you Cali Craft regarding the SNC.

Thank you again for your feedback!

Cali Craft and Gems

Thank you Cuan - she has already...