Sign in to follow this  
SkylopDJ

Looking for Laptop

SkylopDJ

I'm looking for a laptop HP, with Beats Audio, 17,3", i5 or i7, usb 3.0 (not complusory)

s20529334

Laptop/ notebook

Hello there,

Please check out our laptops within Bid or buy. Our BOB ID is: s20529334

Alternatively you can also click on the following link: Items for sale from s20529334 on bidorbuy.co.za

Be aware that the HP laptops are quite pricey... if you prefer this, please let us know then we can add this item on our listings.

If you're looking for anything different or you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Guest Guest

Which one is the better laptop for business purpose Hp or Samsung? Which having a good battery support? Plz give me some suggestion.

Not1CentMore
Which one is the better laptop for business purpose Hp or Samsung? Which having a good battery support? Plz give me some suggestion.

I am NOT a computer guru. If it meets my needs, I am a 'happy camper'. If it doesn't, it is 'out the door' (smushed to smithereens and sent to the dump').

Two weeks ago, I replaced a 2-year-old Toshiba for an HP. It has a buncha-bunch of 'goodies': 2nd Gen Intel® Core i7-2670QM processor, 8GB DDR3 SDRAM, Multiformat DVD±RW/CD-RW, LED-backlit high-definition 17.3" widescreen, Intel Wireless Display, 750GB hard drive, Intel HD Graphics 3000, Built-in HP TrueVision high-definition webcam with microphone, Multiformat media reader, Built-in high-speed wireless LAN, Embedded Intel 4G WiMAX mobile broadband chipset, Built-in 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN, Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium Edition 64-bit, 2 USB 3.0 and 2 USB 2.0 ports, 9+ hours of battery life and more.... (don't understand half the 'stuff' and may never use some of it, but it's there IF I need it).

It also has a fingerprint reader. No more remembering passwords. Set up the program and now all I have to do is run my finger pad over a little dohinky and I am logged in to 'wherever'. Should my laptop get lost or stolen, no one can access 'sensitive' information / sites (like PayPal or my bank) or even BoB unless they hunt me down and cut off the correct finger.

Best of all, it was on sale.

This laptop 'purrs'.

Ruthie

Edited by Not1CentMore

mrmouse

As far as I know HP has discontinued all Palm products and laptop manufacture, they say it is no longer a viable field for them .I do stand to be corrected though .

mrmouse

I havebeen told by my techie that Hp will probably sell the manufacturing side to someone as it is state of the art and the product will probably still remain the same except for a name change , he suspects either MSI or Acer will buy it ,as they allready manufacture for various names , My Dell laptop runs from 06H00 till around 23H00 every day, seven days a week ,and has never missed a beat in the last 2 years , battery is good screen is good ive got no issues with it , I like Dell as a business machine .and built in 3G is a must these days .