Sign in to follow this  
booksallsizes

A's and a's in listings and headings

booksallsizes

I know that this has been discussed but I can't find the original thread and just want to share my frustration.... Those A's that are popping up in listings and headings are driving me bonkers, crazy, nuts, insane, barmy, batty, cuckoo, potty, delirious. And I am becoming UNHINGED!

th_CrazyGuy.gif

Did anything ever get sorted out?

TS Ron

The A's you discussing! I have noticed A's in my heading and listings when I paste the bidorbuy logo at the bottom of page it is frustrating.

booksallsizes

Very very very frustrating! And no amount of editing and deleting gets rid of them - they turn from capital A's to small a's or double themselves. They have a life of their own.

If someone can remember where this was discussed before, could you post the link? Really appreciate it!

But I have a sneaking suspicion that there was no joy at the end of the day....

RAG Auctioneers

It happened to us once, and it seemed to happen when we copied a heading from somewhere else and pasted it into BOB.

The solution was to delete the entire heading and rewrite it manually.

booksallsizes

Thanks, RAG - will try that! It is mostly a copy/paste issue, methinks! Although they do pop up at other strange times....

Allstar

Still not sorted - Bidorbuy team apparently don't care....

lilythepink

It's not that the BoB team don't care. It seems to be a problem with a seller's copying and pasting into adverts as far as I can make out from all the posts in this regard.