Sign in to follow this  
Lukeness

Take no prisoners...

mellowred

That is certainly telling it like it is.

retailrush

My first instinct would be not to buy from this person - but he has had sales and positive ratings... go figure!! I could NEVER state something like that on my listings... Maybe he's been burnt in the past! :wondering:

Seeds for Africa

I think we all have non paying bidders, but personally, I think thats taking it too far. Wouldnt touch the guys products with a barge pole!

lilythepink

Agreed - this is not the way to do business! (Hope admin or Cuan give him a gentle hint not to put his listings up like this!)

TS Ron

Wow what is his next step sending some one with a baseball bat to break my knees if I do not pay on time. I certainly shall not bid or buy from a person with this kind of attitude!

Edited by TS Ron

JPBon

Hey I can actually understand where he is coming from, too many buyers bid and then you never hear from them again.

TS Ron
Hey I can actually understand where he is coming from, too many buyers bid and then you never hear from them again.

Yes but do not treat every one the same I am sure there are alot of buyers that pay on time. This person it is just utterly rude

JPBon

I was thinking of adding a line to mine about non payers...like they will be hunted down and shot.

admin

I just love rules :biggrin:

1. The following policies apply to all listings and are strictly prohibited:

1.11. Use of profanity or offensive language.

mellowred

To be honest I just took it as tongue in cheek.

TS Ron
I was thinking of adding a line to mine about non payers...like they will be hunted down and shot.

Rather ask them not trespass on your auction that might warn them well in advanced! Please fire a warning shot in case I might want to browse the items you selling.

JPBon
Rather ask them not trespass on your auction that might warn them well in advanced! Please fire a warning shot in case I might want to browse the items you selling.

Im just in a bad mood because after sending a bunch of emails and even an sms not a peep out of one buyer. So snc here we come.