Sign in to follow this  
Cali Craft and Gems

Aaaarrrrgggghhhh SOME BUYERS !!!!

Cali Craft and Gems

A repeat buyer won a gem from me last night. His payment was 10c short so the system automatically shows this up on the auto-email that is sent out when the payment is allocated to the order.

He promptly rates me NEGATIVE for this email! And it's not even from me...

I sent him a polite message back explaining how the system gives the auto-messages, and asked him to kindly review his rating as I have not even processed the orders from last night yet alone today's payments.

I also stated that if he does not change the rating, that it will be returned in kind as it is not warranted at all. No response from him, so I returned the rating.

What the hell is with buyers' nowdays? If he is p'd off with someone about the 10c (which I do not give a hoot about), then should he not take his frustrations out on them? aka BoB...

Grrr....

PS. He has now done a second EFT payment for the 10c - and the second email notification states the same "Please note that the amount paid differs from the expected amount" - does this mean he's going to blow his top all over again???

lilythepink

Cali, I understand how frustrated you must feel but, honestly, revenge rating is not the way to go. Rather sleep on it and then discuss the matter with him again, if needs be by telephone. (Remind me about this when I suffer a similar fate at the hands of a buyer!! lol)

It's always best to just take deep breaths and remember that two wrongs never make a right, lass.

Cali Craft and Gems

I have decided that the negative rating will stay in place - it is not "in revenge" but I feel it is totally justified due to the content of the numerous nasty and threatening emails I have received from this buyer and his wife/spouse!

All info has been handed over to BoB already.

lilythepink

Oh dear. I agree that if you've been on the receiving end of abusive emails then the negative rating should stay. This buyer sounds like a nightmare in reality!