Sign in to follow this  
BeadsandBaubles

Any suggestions?

BeadsandBaubles

Good Morning All

I have a huge problem:worried: - does anyone have any suggestions for me.

This darn move to Kuruman has really messed up my little business and I so enjoy selling on Bidorbuy but may have to stop due to lack of regular transport.

I can only get to the post office once or twice a month to send out parcels. I have contacted a few of my buyers who in any case pay monthly - this is alright with them - but how do I explain to new buyers that their shipping may take longer? I forsee a huge amount of negatives by carrying on selling. Placing shipping times on my T&C will not guarantee buyers reading or abiding by them. Anyone PLEASE have any suggestions. Thanks a mil.

Sandy

kyle2

Hi Sandy, you might want to consider keeping your stock somewhere more central with someone who will send it off for you when needed.

lilythepink

Or else do as DanKing used to do (and I know of someone else on BoB who makes her own creams, soaps, etc who also does this) - state categorically in your listing, in big bold letters above and below any pictures, that it will take two weeks before the item will be dispatched and a tracking number provided.

If others can do this, so can you! Good luck.