Sign in to follow this  
Wild Olive Art

After sales service

Seeds for Africa
Perhaps you should name and shame these sellers that are reculant to rate you after receiving payment just as the non payers get named on the forum.

I have bought from about 15 sellers. The difference between a seller who has 99% plus ratings and those on 97% is striking. You can see why they have such good ratings by the service you get. I will again say that all sellers should look to Neux when it comes to setting a bench mark for service excellence. These guys sell 3 000 plus items a month, and we are not talking about small things that can simply be popped in an envelope. They keep you informed throughout the process leaving you with an overall excellent buying experience.

Neux (34544 rating10.gif) verifieduser.gif

99.97% positive ratings

Located in Johannesburg

Member since 04 Feb 2009

I now personally wont buy unless a buyer has 99% plus ratings and I havent been dissapointed so far.

1x1_trans.gif

StudMuffinsMissus

The mind boggles at how sellers like Neux does it. I have bought from him, what a pleasure! And he offers free shipping for additional items...unflippinbelievable! That's what makes me more annoyed, that people that just have 1 or 2 things listed can't communicate or get their items posted. I'll still be a BoB addict though :bigsmile:

TS Ron
The mind boggles at how sellers like Neux does it. I have bought from him, what a pleasure! And he offers free shipping for additional items...unflippinbelievable! That's what makes me more annoyed, that people that just have 1 or 2 things listed can't communicate or get their items posted. I'll still be a BoB addict though :bigsmile:

I would appreciate that you do not put all the sellers than may be small fry in this category on BOB thank you.

StudMuffinsMissus

Sorry, badly worded. That's not what I meant at all.

TS Ron
Sorry, badly worded. That's not what I meant at all.
\

I accept your apology I had no right to snap just under a bit of pressure at the moment.