Sign in to follow this  
JPBon

Do you find people are taking longer to complete orders.

JPBon

Do you suddenly find that the time taken to complete an order is suddenly getting longer and longer.

It seems that most auctions end and then the waiting game starts to get the order completed and then the payment.

I send emails out when people win so Im dying to know what else would get the buyers into gear.

lilythepink

Yes, there does seem to be a trend where buyers are taking longer than usual to complete orders! Not only new ones but also folk who have been around long enough to know better. Payments, too, are not always as quick as they should be.

dominiquesonline

Oh yes! Some buyers are so fast, but most are slower than syrup in mid winter. I usually resort to nagging, or even SNC "threats". That usually works.

TS Ron

Yea I have some super dupa buyers though that have totally surprised me with completing orders in record time. There are those they make me feel as if they bid on something they truly did not want either it is patience is the word.

Wild Olive Art

I have big red writing on my listing that payment is due at close of auction ! This seems to get the message across plus I send a note at the close of the auction with a reminder of the payment terms and that items will be relisted after 48hrs if no payment is received . In my message I add that unfortunately due to many non paying bidders and chancers on the Bidorbuy site , this is strictly enforced.

Most of my buyers complete the order straight after the auction and at most within 24hrs. Touch wood , this continues , I hate begging for payment.