Sign in to follow this  
JPBon

how are you finding the Wed auctions

JPBon

How are you finding bids on your wednesday auctions, I stopped for a while and decided to list some stuff this week, but have found it terribly slow so far, possibly my last attempt at these auctions.

moppies

JP I do agree - very slow thus far. Also stopped for almost 5 months listing some stuff. This is terrible!

Wild Olive Art

I am finding the auctions today slow but not the worst they have been.

Friday auctions and weekend specials were appalling for me last week ! I don't think I will list much on weekends for a while - not worth it.

lilythepink

My items are doing okay today I am happy to say.

SProducts

Its still slow, with the weather one would hope for better bidding activity.

kebs

I've only recently started doing the Wednesday auctions, & so far, they are very disappointing to say the least! I'll probably stop after today for a while..

Seeds for Africa
Its still slow, with the weather one would hope for better bidding activity.

I think the stats will say that online sales are generally better when weather is bad. I am sure that bob have that info and would be able to confirm that.

RAG Auctioneers

But have you guys noticed that the Crazy Wednesday auctions is now up to 140 pages of items. (I remember only seeing 90 - 120 pages a few months ago).

More products, same amount of buyers = lower prices.

Just a thought :-)

JPBon

Still dead for me.

TS Ron

Just remember people still recovering from April which had a few long weekends.. It is soon Fathers day in June. There is certainly alot of competition on the Wednesday auctions at the moment. I actually prefer the weekend auction but then also slow at times. You just have to be patient things shall improve again.

babyface2

i have found this to be a very strange wednesday auction, items jumping al of a sudden from R1.00 to a crazee bid. a good auction week for me. smiles all around

ATA STAMP CENTRE
But have you guys noticed that the Crazy Wednesday auctions is now up to 140 pages of items. (I remember only seeing 90 - 120 pages a few months ago).

More products, same amount of buyers = lower prices.

Just a thought :-)

HI

Accurate assesment this-many more listings last few weeks across the board with many new sellers but have not seen the same increase in new buyers,so will have an effect on prices realised.Also as the economy bites more people are turning their hand to selling whatever they can.

NEIL

JPBon

Well this will be my last for a while I think.