Sign in to follow this  
DestinysAngels

In Loving Memory of my Little Shelley!

DestinysAngels

:sad:In loving memory of my little Shelley who passed away this morning by my side, i will always love :wub: you my dearest girl, may you now rest in peace! My heart is broken in a thousand pieces, i am hurting so bad right now, but i know she's in a better place and that gives me some peace!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1678[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]1679[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]1680[/ATTACH]

JPBon

Rip Shelley, condolences to her family.

Btw I always wondered if they could fit in pockets.

retailrush

@ DA - I am so sorry - my heart goes out to you! Lovely pictures...

mellowred

What a little cutie pie. So sorry DA, no words can help right now but blessing to you and your other little ones.

Cali Craft and Gems

DA's little Shelley and my gran's Snoekie got their Angel Wings today...

Snoekie was a stray pure white persian with the most beautiful blue eyes that came into my gran's life a few months ago. Battered and worn from endless fights, he was cleaned up and doctored, and stole everyone's hearts. He was off his food this past weekend and the vet diagnosed leukemia yesterday. Spent one last night "at home" before having to be put to sleep this morning.

Let your mind be at peace knowing that our furry friends will one day meet us at the Rainbow Bridge... they are free from their suffering and pain, and are whole again with the angels...

DestinysAngels

Thank you everyone, she had a genetic skin problem which gotten worse over the years, tests concluded there is nothing that could have been done, but to accept her as she were, she was almost 7years old, she was also on cronic meds and scratched herself silly! She lost all her hair eventually and smelled awfull due to the glands that started packing up, about 2-3 months ago she went blind in one eye, but i kept on loving her, she only weighed 1kg and i was told to put her to sleep and i did not, i kept on trying and last night i gave her a bath and slept with her by my side, she was struggling to breath and this morning she finally said good-buy to me. This baby was my first ever Yorky, she was the reason i started studying behaviour and the love just grew stronger by the minute, she truely was a gem and i will miss her dearly!

wayjen

sorry to hear DA. All the best.

TS Ron

DA It is a difficult time to get through you in your thoughts and prayers. I know it is worse than loosing a family member honestly. As these pets share so much more with you I grow afraid of loosing my Lab/Staffie at the moment as she is ancient. I can not bring myself to part with her either.

lilythepink

Dearest DA, my doggy pal. I wasn't on the computer yesterday so have only just read this sad thread.

I am so, so sorry to hear about Shelley but am glad to hear you were by her side when she passed over and, yes, just know that she is no longer suffering.

To tell you I feel for you is an under-statement. I have tears running down my cheeks as I know how much you did for Shelley during her short life. May the angels hold you tight and heap blessings upon you.

@Cali - my sympathies are with you, too. Thanks for rescuing a needy cat and giving it a peaceful, happy life for the remainder of its days!

dstorm

Amen...

Guest Guest

Dearest DA

Just saw this thread! So very sorry to read about poor Shelley!

We so know how it feel... Our dearest Alsatian dog Duke had a stroke which left him paralyzed over night! I was also at his side, hand under his head..., when the Vet eased his suffering. I shall never forget his big, trusting, shiny eyes... Slowly loosing it's Life's light. I wept then and, I'm crying like a boy again now, while writing this... That, I promise you.

Our Lord gave us animals to care for... but also, to teach us something about His unconditional love for us through them too. That I humbly believe.

All that I can say is; My deepest condolences - I truly feel for you all.

Kind regards

Edited by Edmund1000
y

DestinysAngels

Thank you Jan and Jacques, yes it hurts, like you cannot believe, i watched her day in and day out and the hurt of losing her is hitting me very hard. I am so used to giving her, her meds, i am so used to her smell and bark, whenever she wanted to wee-wee, she looked up at me asking to go outside then does her thing, she basically lived on my shoe. She had a yellow soft toy duck about 3 times her size which no-one may touch, looking at it now just saddens me, the other doggies wanted it, but i decided to bury it with her wrapped in her favourite blanky. Thanks again for the caring thoughs, i could hardly sleep last night, this is something i am going to have to get used to now and easy it is not!

booksallsizes

My thoughts are with you DA.

Losing a beloved pet is very hard - but what a life she had! All the love and care that she could ever wish for you gave to her - you're really amazing, you are!

xxx

voldermort

just read this now, so sorry for you................losing our animals is very hard but at least while she was here you gave her plenty of love :angel:

Miss Jewels

Hi DA. Just saw this post. I''ve been through this more than once, and it does not get easier. I really feel for you and am so sad right now. It brings back memories. We're all thinking of you in this time. The consolation is that no one will ever be able to erase the memories you had of Shelly.

Warmest wishes, Cheryl

JPBon
Hi DA. Just saw this post. I''ve been through this more than once, and it does not get easier. I really feel for you and am so sad right now. It brings back memories. We're all thinking of you in this time. The consolation is that no one will ever be able to erase the memories you had of Shelly.

Warmest wishes, Cheryl

Welcome back Cheryl

lilythepink

Yes, Miss Jewels. I have missed you, too. Hope your overseas trip was great and that your sister is doing much better now.

DestinysAngels

Thank you everyone for the thoughts, it's going a bit better with me, but i get these flashes of her at times and then the whole thing starts all over again, it is going to take some time, at least i have my other babies to care for and that helps ease the pain, i am now even more determent to give them the best (not that i haven't) more than ever before. They truely fill my soul and my life!

My puppies are doing so well and i decided to keep the little girl as i believe she came at the right time, i am calling her Willow, you guys must see this little rat, whenever i let Bella out for a wee or a cuddlel, she also wants one, she is almost 4 weeks old but loves to be held tightly and cuddled, she is adorable and can she complain if she is not picked up or if i ignore her, i will add new photo's soon. The little boy is lazy i tell u, if he puts his big toe out the snuggie it is alot, but he too is adorable at the same time!

I am of sound mind now that i am owned by them and not the other way around, they choose who they want to be with, when my son picks her up she pulls her head back and refuses him kissing her, it's terrible actually, he is trying so hard to steal a kiss but missy just completely say no, LOL! I think it could be due to the fact that i have picked them up from day one, they get to know your smell and tenderness, that is really awesome!

Again, thank you for all the kindness shown through this time, love you all for it!

Mari'

XXXX

lilythepink

Please keep us updated with pics of Willow! She sounds absolutely divine!

DestinysAngels
Please keep us updated with pics of Willow! She sounds absolutely divine!

Thanks Jan i will, tommorrow they'l be 4 weeks old and will start their first solid food intake, i will take some pics and weigh them, i will add some pictures here during the course of the new week. I am still looking for a name for the little bull, i was thinking of Valentino, what do you think!

lilythepink

If he's going to be a stud, then "Valentino" sounds spot on (but Don Juan might be better? lol)

TS Ron

DA good luck with your new babies. I am sure they shall give you alot of pleasure though.

Can not wait to see a pic of them !

DestinysAngels
If he's going to be a stud, then "Valentino" sounds spot on (but Don Juan might be better? lol)

Morning, no i doubt if he'd be used as such, he is a bit of a fatty, in the yorky world your stud must not exeed more than 2kg and needs to be considerably smaller than the female otherwise it is not a good idea to breed with them as the females battle to give birth and this bull is going to be a biggy and a no-no breeder!

He will be able to show with as he has all the qualities of a show dog though, the name is for KUSA and Registration, i normally let my clients choose the name but my dogs only leave between 10-12 weeks depending on their size and i like to make sure they are healthy before i even consider their departure, the girl will be perfect for mommy-hood though!

The boy i am not keeping as i already have 2 studs, Jean-Pierre and Tremar and cannot keep this little one as i do not interbreed, i detest that, my aim is to improve my quality of dogs and i hardly ever breed, it is purely for the love of the breed and all they stand for, if i get a litter it is wonderfull and if i don't, i don't care, to me my dogs are the most wonderfull beings and i just want to love and keep them happy!

I have a major waiting list for them, but for the very petit ones and when i do they are long gone! So far i have been fortunate in selling each and every puppy without any problems and i believe it has to do with the standard i hold and i want to improve on that even further! Valentino seems to be a lovely name for a Yorky if you decide to show with him and i would have definately done so as he is pretty gorgeous. I have showed with my dogs previously and Shelley palmed in quite some prizes in her day and so did my others!

I stopped showing because of my studies and other commitments and am planning on doing this again in the near future, as a matter of fact i want to become a judge myself and will be studying this subject in the next 2 years or so this is quite a story! Having the Behaviour Qualification is a big help and number 1 priority on my list as my aim is to help others understand their dogs!

DestinysAngels
DA good luck with your new babies. I am sure they shall give you alot of pleasure though.

Can not wait to see a pic of them !

Thank you, will put them up soonest!

lilythepink

Okay, well the little yorkie who is now in our lives weighs 2.1 kg at about 6 months of age. He's only just in the process of losing his milk teeth!

Anyway, "Gucci" is going to be cut out to be a bachelor so it won't matter whether he gets big or heavy or whatever. We just love him to bits for what he is - a spunky little dog!