Sign in to follow this  
blueray

Seller Gem shop, (dishonest seller)

blueray

Hi,

I bought Magnifying glass from seller Gem shop on 20th may.

Its been 10 days im still waiting for my purchase, i send him two emails one he replied and told me he will get back to me, but he didnt, last night i gave him negative rating, instead of sanding me package i recieved revenge negative rating.

I have 100% positive ratings and seems like he is trying to blackmail me, Please Help

Other Hunting - NEW!!! Magnifying Headpiece with Light was sold for R31.00 on 20 May at 14:16 by Gem Shop in Johannesburg (ID:38122413)

kyle2

Hi Blueray, you should really have dealt with this through the Bob system before rating negatively, there are people there who can act as impartial parties and the emotion can be left out of the whole resolution process, please contact them and ask them to help you resolve the matter. I'm sure that Gemshop would sort things out for you, there probably is a good reason for the delay.

blueray

Hi Kyle, I have the right to give him negative rating, because its been ten days and im still waiting,

How can he give me negative rating, I transfer the funds within few mintus after end of auction.

ill try to contact bob thanks

mellowred

The best advice is to contact hello@bidorbuy.co.za they should be able to sort this out for you. Judging by the other negatives, it may be that Gem Shop's e-mails are not reaching the recipients, or are not being read.

Gem Shop is a member on the forum too so I hope he reads your post and that the two of you can sort this out amicably.

Good luck

Mandy

blueray

Hi Mandy,

He dont need to contact me, all he have to do is to send me the tracking number.

Why he never gave me positive ratings after he recieved the money. why he waited uptill now

Some of the people who bought things after me he already gave them ratings.seems like he dont have the stock.

I just send the email to hello@bidorbuy.co.za.

Thanks Mandy and Kyle2.

lilythepink

Hi blueray. I think you are being a little hard on the seller! Although he has some negatives, it wouldn't hurt to give him a call if his number has been provided to you. If it hasn't, you can also phone BoB and explain the situation to them and ask them to call him. Hope you soon receive what you have paid for.

Lukeness

Have you checked for the item at your post office?

If he's emails aren't getting through it might be waiting there for you...

zerohour
Hi blueray. I think you are being a little hard on the seller! Although he has some negatives, it wouldn't hurt to give him a call if his number has been provided to you. If it hasn't, you can also phone BoB and explain the situation to them and ask them to call him. Hope you soon receive what you have paid for.

wow over 500 negatives ! just a few negatives? lol :sowsuser:

Lukeness

From 28505 sales

lilythepink
From 28505 sales

Thanks, Lukeness. At least someone realises the input-output ratio! Definitely a few negatives in comparison with all his sales!

blueray

Hi Lilythepink, He dont have any contact details beside email. but few days ago when he replied my email, and told me he gonna get back to me. i seen his fax and cell number on his email. since then i call him few times, this morning i call him 4 times, , plus i send him emails.i dont like to resolve issues via ratings, but gem shop was just ignoring me. Regards

Edited by blueray

anerstemens

No offense to the seller but some off the replies to negative ratings could of been handled better, and he could of resolved some of those issues...

Example:

Comment:

Almost waited a MONTH before item is finally shipped

by Tiani Johnson (0)

Response:

thanks for your kind rating

Comment:

dit werk nie

by gerrie007 (184 )

Response:

en hoe moes ek dit ruik as jy nie eers die decency gehad het om my te laat weet nie.

Comment:

i have all the proof on my sent mail that i have sent the mails to u will u sent the goods or not !!!!!!!! and stop saying im a liar !! U ARE !!!!!

by retsof (29 )

Response:

i will take as long as you took to pay me to send your goods only fair don't you think????and you are a liar you send us no mails

remember ratings can be changed at a later stage by buyers if the issues where resolved or even handled with better responses...

There are better ways to handle situations.... only my 2 cents...

Edited by anerstemens
added info

anerstemens

Comment:

Date 27 March 2011 Items still not received

by dimpels001 (8)

Response:

not our fault if buyer is too lazy to go to his PO to collect...received tracker no on the 18th APRIL already Blacklisted for unfair ratings

thats no way to talk to buyers even if they did not collect...

Seeds for Africa

I agree with your sentiments. Personally I feel some of the comments on the ratings could be better handled. On another note, I sent a question to the Seller early this morning, telling him that there was a thread open about his business. I felt it was the decent thing to do to make him aware. He never replied to my question and hasnt posted here, so maybe I shouldnt have told him about the thread???

lilythepink

Has anyone thought that he might be sick? Might have been in a car accident? Let's not be hasty in our judgments. Being careful is one thing, being rash is another. Let communitywatch@bidorbuy.co.za handle this sensitive issue.

Seeds for Africa
Has anyone thought that he might be sick? Might have been in a car accident? Let's not be hasty in our judgments. Being careful is one thing, being rash is another. Let communitywatch@bidorbuy.co.za handle this sensitive issue.

I am not being judgemental in any way, I was merely pointing out that I tried to let the seller know about this thread, and that I wouldnt comment as the seller does in ratings. Thats my personal opinion. The seller has been rating buyers today so I guess that means somebody is using the account and able to do ratings!

And looking at the sellers ratings, whilst I sympathise with the seller, as I am sure most on the forum have the same problem with non paying bidders, is it practical, or even legal to threaten buyers with prosecution for not paying for an item?

Edited by Seeds for Africa

anerstemens

Sorry not being judgmental or nasty, sorry if my comments reflected that.. I just don`t see the point in responding to negatives with personal remarks.. but it is not my business.. regards

TS Ron

Yea well not very nice to discuss someone here on the forum is it? But I do feel sympathy towards the client as well as this is where the CPA apparently comes in as as well you the seller are liable to see that the buyer gets his parcel.. You can not blame the post office any more even if it is lost apparently you have to compensate the client in full.

blueray
Sorry not being judgmental or nasty, sorry if my comments reflected that.. I just don`t see the point in responding to negatives with personal remarks.. but it is not my business.. regards

Hi anerstemens, no need to be sorry, this guy has a excuse for everything, im still waiting for his response, i wonder the email he send me what was in it, was tracking number or excuse, too bad i never get any email from him beside this email,

Email from me on 25 may.

Hi there,

I won a action on friday,

transfer the funds on same day.

Please let me know when you gonna send the package.

Best regards

(blueray)

===================================

Reply from gem shop

I will check with the packing department to find out why its not out yet

Topdealz

( love the manners):sad:

Gem Shop

The parcel for this customer as per the PO website is already in his PO and a first notification was already issued to him.