Sign in to follow this  
ziggy2000

Lots of patience required as Sellers

ziggy2000

A buyer who has bought 150+ items on Bid or Buy contacts me, saying he has not received his parcel. I phone track and trace and it has been at his post office for more than a week, ready for collection. Surely, if you have bought that many times on Bid or Buy, you will know by now that the Post Office does not deliver???:confused:

babyface2
A buyer who has bought 150+ items on Bid or Buy contacts me, saying he has not received his parcel. I phone track and trace and it has been at his post office for more than a week, ready for collection. Surely, if you have bought that many times on Bid or Buy, you will know by now that the Post Office does not deliver???:confused:

maybe he is a slow learner and does this to all sellers:rolleyes: or maybe just the type that loves to find things to complain about

lilythepink

When I provide a tracking number to a buyer, I clearly state that if the parcel has not been received within 5 to 7 working days, the buyer should take the tracking number in to his/her PO and lodge a written enquiry as to its whereabouts! (I do help when there is a problem but the first onus is on the buyer to check properly with his/her Post Office).

MiemsJewels
When I provide a tracking number to a buyer, I clearly state that if the parcel has not been received within 5 to 7 working days, the buyer should take the tracking number in to his/her PO and lodge a written enquiry as to its whereabouts! (I do help when there is a problem but the first onus is on the buyer to check properly with his/her Post Office).

I second that Janet. Some buyers are just too lazy to track the parcel for them self..

SProducts

Some buyers dont seem to read emails, they assume what you are saying and respond. One buyer we had a communication of more than 10 emails. On each email I was telling him the parcel is at their post office and they should go and collect, they didnt. For the whole month I had to respond to their email atleast in 3 days. The parcel was sent back and another struggle for them to pay shipping again to resend the parcel, I still have the parcel with me and we are not getting anywhere.

TS Ron

I have taken to blaming the post offices as they do not scan the parcels when they actually receive it the item reflects as being in transit. I recently had a problem similar and eventually emailed the customer service informing that I was not very happy with this treatment. You have to follow through on items you have posted according to the CPA.

Not1CentMore

Mega patience sometimes. Then there are times when one wants to reach through the monitor and yank the keyboard out of the Buyer's hand.

Buyer bid/won auction in March. Received item in mid-April. Buyer left positive rating. Nearly 2-MONTHS later, Buyer changes positive to a negative saying, "disappointed...not what I saw". She has had it all this time and somehow the item has mutated into something different?

I have contacted Buyer to offer a refund or exchange upon return of (now used) item, but am 'spitting tacks' at the very thought of having to revert monies for a used item....and still sit with a negative rating.

BoB has been notified as I do not feel this is a fair rating and I would hope they make an exception to the 'not getting involved' rule and remove the negative.

Thanks for allowing me to vent.

Ruthie

Edited by Not1CentMore

lilythepink

Ruthie, you must be selling something I've never seen before - something that "trans-combobulates" into something else after two months? I hardly think so or you'd be a millionaire if you sell the patent. This must be one very, very strange buyer on BoB! lol

Not1CentMore

Guess I need to add "do not feed after midnight" to my listings.

No, not selling any "trans-combobulaters", but if I could figure out what one looked like and how it would work, I'd pass myself running to the Patent Office, market the 'thing' and retire to a warm, sunny climate where there were no earthquakes, tornados, hurricanes, menopausal mountains blowing their tops, not-too-hot, not-too-cold.....

Shoot-a-bug, I wouldn't have to move, I'd be able to afford to hire someone to build a perfect world.

Ruthie

Edited by Not1CentMore

Not1CentMore

A simple 'thank-you' seems inadequate, but there are no other words to express how grateful I am for BoB removing the negative. Thank-you.

Ruthie