Sign in to follow this  
Pieterbuys123

Ayoba NOT ayoba NotAyoba again

Pieterbuys123

I receiveid my money less cash deposite!!!!!!!

I am complaining that the negagitive ratings are removed by BoB from this seller. As stated before, BoB are protecting sellers and feel nothing for buyers. Why are all the threads for this seller are closed????????????

lilythepink

Pieter, this is really good news. The seller is obviously keeping to their word to settle things with buyers and I, for one, salute her!

It is not a case of "protecting" someone at all. We are allowed to express our views and problems openly on this forum but when we get "out of hand" with statements, then obviously threads have to be closed.

If you have a problem with negative ratings being removed, I suggest you resend an email to hello@bidorbuy.co.za and let them know how you feel.

JPBon

Pieter the negatives are there so do not know why the moaning, about them being removed.

As far as I know the seller was in hospital, and was trying to get back on their feet.

JPBon

It is possible that if refunds are done then a snc (sale not completed is filed) and ratings will be removed as no sale took place.

qball

Technically, if the refund has been processed, no transaction took place, therefore ratings will be removed, however, Pieter, I think you are taking this too far, over cash deposit fees...? That is why we keep closing the threads. We are not protecting anyone, if anything, it was with our help that you got your refund... not sure how that is protecting the seller? A lot of people jumped up and down claiming all sorts of things about the seller, and posts became hostile, confrontational and without basis in fact. You have been refunded, therefore NO FRAUD has been perpetrated!

This matter has been laid to rest now and no further threads will be entertained.

Thank you.

brands online

forgot to close the thread? :whistling:

admin
forgot to close the thread? :whistling:

Oops :angel: