Sign in to follow this  
TS Ron

I am now desperate please help me!!!!

TS Ron

I have a client that firstly thought that she had paid me eventually this is sorted out? I mailed her parcel to her on 16/05/2011. I have been tracking the parcel it seemed to be floating in the Pretoria post office hub. I contacted them only to be informed that it is in Rustenburg post office since the 21/05/2011. I contacted this buyer once again informing that their parcel is in the Rustenburg Post Office! I tried to call the Rustenburg Post Office to no avial! So if some one out there please let me have the Rustenburg Post Office telephone number so I can resolve this matterTRACKING

LINETYPEDATETIMEBRANCHCOMMENTS1In transit2011/05/2020:51:43PRETORIA (HUB) 2In transit2011/05/1713:53:54PORT ELIZABETH (HUB) 3Item accepted by branch2011/05/1613:25:21

Edited by TS Ron

retailrush

Try this number for the Rustenburg Post Office - 014 597-1931

TS Ron

Thanks Retailrush much appreciated:awesome:

Vinyl Lady Decals

You can also phone track and trace at any time and they will give you the number of any post office in the country.

TS Ron

Tananka

Thanks I have now resolved the problem I do hope it seems as if the buyer as eventually got her parcel.What I do not like is the fact that some Post Office refuse to scan the parcel they take receive as this parcel was in the post office since the 21 May an dangerous game to play though. This cost a small fortune in phone calls today.

Vinyl Lady Decals

Yes, for sure, glad you're all sorted eventually :awesome: