Sign in to follow this  
voldermort

better tracking link

wayjen

How can we track a parcel that must go to the USA? I was given 2 sites (the one above and another), but not one of them show if my parcel has arrived in the USA.

voldermort

wayne read this & try phoning the number given, remember that immediately when a parcel hits the shores overseas or when coming into RSA and reaching our shores, the tracking number is changed which is why you will only be able to track up until it left RSA and no further:

Other Oversea Post Office or Postal Network

Please note, for oversea post system, the tracking information upon your current tracking number is only available up to departure from initial country or arrival and customs clearance at South Africa. For further information please contact post office international mail center 011 961 6000, copy your tracking number, referrence or waybill number and ask for its local tracking number. Read more about International Parcel Tracking and how to receive your parcel fast.

wayjen

thanks Sammie.

Brasser

I guess we're all having trouble accessing SAPO - Your advice and site reference in vonderba- wonderful - thank you.I am advising my buyers to use the link you have given.THANK YOU - Brasser

brands online

The parcel track and trace link works most of the time, but doesn't always say when the item is at the post office for some reason. Usually ends with the hub where the item is at. This is another good link that works "most" of the time. Like SAPO itsself, it's often referred to as the "Backend"!:cheesy:

South African Post Office - Parcel Tracking