Sign in to follow this  
Cali Craft and Gems

Avoid buyer S1611 unless you'd like threats!

Cali Craft and Gems

Buyer S1611 recently bought 5 gems from me. She paid for four and has been arguing with me about the payment on the last item. Then suddenly all went quiet - no response or replies to emails, etc.

Tonight I went ahead and rated her for non-payment on the specific item (positive for the ones paid for) and filed and SNC. Boy, then did she start sending emails - loaded with threats galore!

I've forwarded the correspondence to BoB and hope that she will be "eliminated" in the morning. People like her are NOT welcome on BoB! :(

TS Ron

This can be so unpleasant honestly! I had a buyer whom also thought she had made a payment then eventually after badgering her she realized she paid some one else. Whom she mistook for me.:rolleyes: This can be sorted out in such an amiciable way just by this seller going to check her bank statements and making an apology honestly!

Cali Craft and Gems

That I can understand, but this buyer flat out refuses to pay. Her latest excuse is that she has now lost her house. It's been one excuse after another - with me and other sellers - now the threats start.

I did some research and found out where she works. Just by chance my aunt is one of her managers so I told her to stop with her threats and nonsense unless she'd like me to inform her manager of what she's been up to. Now she "tjoep stil"...

Forwarded the correspondence to BoB.

Wild Olive Art

Had she been on the verge of losing her house , she should not have been shopping for gems ! One does not lose a house overnight - really lame excuse !

lilythepink
Had she been on the verge of losing her house , she should not have been shopping for gems ! One does not lose a house overnight - really lame excuse !

Perhaps she lives in a tornado area? :wink:

kyle2
That I can understand, but this buyer flat out refuses to pay. Her latest excuse is that she has now lost her house. It's been one excuse after another - with me and other sellers - now the threats start.

I did some research and found out where she works. Just by chance my aunt is one of her managers so I told her to stop with her threats and nonsense unless she'd like me to inform her manager of what she's been up to. Now she "tjoep stil"....

I Love it! Karma kicks butt yet again! :amuse: