Sign in to follow this  
KaGeN101

No messaging or dispute system, this sucks!

KaGeN101

Hi,

There is no messaging system so that you can contact the seller POST sale! Yes you can ask a question pre sale but not after?????? Why????? Why not just make it so that you can always message the seller??????????

THIS SUCKS, WHY CANT THERE JUST BE A MESSAGING SYSTEM!!

There is no dispute system!! It is between the buyer and seller to sort stuff out!!! This is not always desirable!!! Sometimes you need a neutral third party to make the decision!!!!

A BID SITE NEEDS A DISPUTE SYSTEM so that a third party can decide on an action to take.

Regards,

JPBon

Why not just email the seller, once you have made a purchase you should have the sellers details, many of my buyers email me if they want to know anything.

admin

Hi KaGeN101,

Welcome to the forums.

Thanks JP, and for the dispute, please email hello@bidorbuy.co.za.

Thank you.

KaGeN101
Why not just email the seller, once you have made a purchase you should have the sellers details, many of my buyers email me if they want to know anything.

I tried to email them but the address bounces. There should be a fail safe messaging system within the borders of BoB. There should be no reason to mail the seller, I could then just as well mail them an by pass the BoB system all together.

Paypal exists so that a third party oversees the payment, so that both parties involved feels protected, this is the same reason why a dispute system should exist so that a third party can listen to both sides of the story and make an informed decision.

admin
I tried to email them but the address bounces. There should be a fail safe messaging system within the borders of BoB. There should be no reason to mail the seller, I could then just as well mail them an by pass the BoB system all together.

Paypal exists so that a third party oversees the payment, so that both parties involved feels protected, this is the same reason why a dispute system should exist so that a third party can listen to both sides of the story and make an informed decision.

Hi KaGeN101,

The email probably bounced due to a temporary glitch with your or the sellers service provider. I am with mweb, as is the seller and I never had complaints about bouncing emails, touch wood. There are also 2 contact numbers for the seller listed on the order that you received after the purchase. The buyer and seller get each others contact details because the law requires them to and so that they can finalize the deal, postage etc. The Q&A facility in the item is the messaging system until the sale is made, then it is per email or telephone between the buyer and seller.

I notice that negative ratings and replies between you and the seller was made tonight. As stated previously, should you require assistance, please email hello@bidorbuy.co.za

Thank you.

qball

Welcome to the forum.

Disputes are primarily the domain of the buyer and seller to resolve. bidorbuy is not obligated or responsible for over-seeing or intervening in disputes. The buyer and seller have each others contact information. If need be emails can be supplied to us to investigate, if we request this. If you have a dispute with a particular seller you are welcome to contact us on 0861 88 0861 or email hello@bidorbuy.co.za for assistance, but please understand we are not responsible for resolving the dispute, depending on the circumstances surrounding the dispute.

Ultimately the transaction is between the buyer and seller, bidorbuy merely provides the platform for them to transact with each other.

Thank you.

Edited by qball