Sign in to follow this  
jinxster78

Dissapointed

jinxster78

I have been intimidated about a swearing issue which isnt true. I never typed any swear words in any of your scripts. If I using a letter hashed out says you read swearing into it, not me saying it.

Besides which it is humorous lingo. Dont you watch movies? Or is this place where minors come to play?

BoB seem trigger happy to suspend or ban, but have not replied to an email I sent to community watch 4 full working days ago..

Well done there guys you micromanage great... but a seller underdeliverying on an ad you just dont respond.

Guess I will be banned now for sure.

Cheers!

dstorm

Hello jinxster78

I know how you feel. If I were to respond to your post the way that I really want to, BoB would surely ban me forever. I know that I am not allowed to post something that is confrontational.

But I can add that BoB is actually about buying and selling. Not about posting on the forum

Thanks and regards

Jacques

admin

Hi jinxster78,

Intimidated ? You were politely requested, twice, not to use swear words in your posts as per the forums rules or face the consequences also as per the forums rules. Nothing more nothing less.

As for your query 4 days ago about the av cables, the seller was requested to supply you and bidorbuy with an update as soon as your email was read. Please note this part in the automated reply to the query that you sent in "Please note, due to the nature of the alerts, reports and emails we receive, you might not receive a response to your report. Action may be taken without informing you of the outcome." The action taken in this case was as stated above and you will be notified when the seller replies.

jinxster78

In thread: http://forum.bidorbuy.co.za/ratings-q/13719-suggestion-enhanced-rating-system.html

Should we see another example of swearing or multiple threads on the same issue, we will be forced to issue an infraction and possibly a temporary ban.

Thats intimidation.

I understand your points and will try to not do these things. On the content of the posts, nothing was out there to harm anyone and in case where a potential harm could come about it was patched up. It is to get people to think about things.

On a technical note neither of my actions I am accused of broke any rules

Technically innuendo to swearing isnt swearing.

Technically you have no rules to stop multiple threads. Only spamming and duplication. In both instances, although the topic is related to eachother, neither of the posts resemble eachother.

But I guess to flirt with the edge of the rules isn't seen as in the good spirit of the forum. But then it could also be seen as you flirting with bulling to give other users an impression. Like me, dstorm seems also a bit afraid to use free speech, which is still a human right we have in this country...

Like dstorm says, this place is about buying and selling, but then why do they tell you in your email which is about buying an item advertised on their website... you MIGHT get a suprise and get a reply. I wouldnt even have visited this forum if I got some form reply beyond automation.. since I only decided to come post here after a no reply then read a few other threads which lead to the events thus far.

Would of been nice to know that BoB would have a human tell you, we do not condone this behaviour.

Dont you just love the BoB Poker Game.

PS: it wasnt 4 days ago, it was 6. Read 4 full working days.

Edited by jinxster78
Added PS

dstorm

Hello jinxster78

I think that you have missed my point……

Regards

Jacques

jinxster78

Sorry man, who did you want to confront? Me or BoB?

Guest Guest
In thread: http://forum.bidorbuy.co.za/ratings-q/13719-suggestion-enhanced-rating-system.html

[0] Thats intimidation.

[1] I understand your points and will try to not do these things.

[2] It is to get people to think about things.

[3] On a technical note neither of my actions I am accused of broke any rules Technically innuendo to swearing isnt swearing.

[4] Technically you have no rules to stop multiple threads. Only spamming and duplication. In both instances, although the topic is related to eachother, neither of the posts resemble eachother.

[5] But I guess to flirt with the edge of the rules isn't seen as in the good spirit of the forum. But then it could also be seen as you flirting with bulling to give other users an impression. Like me, dstorm seems also a bit afraid to use free speech, which is still a human right we have in this country...

Like dstorm says, this place is about buying and selling, but then why do they tell you in your email which is about buying an item advertised on their website... you MIGHT get a suprise and get a reply. I wouldnt even have visited this forum if I got some form reply beyond automation.. since I only decided to come post here after a no reply then read a few other threads which lead to the events thus far.

Would of been nice to know that BoB would have a human tell you, we do not condone this behaviour.

[22]Dont you just love the BoB Poker Game.

[34]PS: it wasnt 4 days ago, it was 6. Read 4 full working days.

Hi,

That's some trolling Freudian slips... LOL...

Are you a Troll shedding some skin...? I can smell them > 22000 kilometers away...

PS See you work very hard to get banned... Jinxed = ill-fated...

Edited by Edmund1000
See a think coming...

admin

Hi jinxster78,

You sent in the email at, Date: Thu, 19 May 2011 04:41:01, which would make it 3 working days at 04:41:01 this morning :wink:

Thread locked as it is getting out of hand.

Thank you.

qball

Thats intimidation.

I understand your points and will try to not do these things. On the content of the posts, nothing was out there to harm anyone and in case where a potential harm could come about it was patched up. It is to get people to think about things.

On a technical note neither of my actions I am accused of broke any rules

Technically innuendo to swearing isnt swearing.

Technically you have no rules to stop multiple threads. Only spamming and duplication. In both instances, although the topic is related to eachother, neither of the posts resemble eachother.

But I guess to flirt with the edge of the rules isn't seen as in the good spirit of the forum. But then it could also be seen as you flirting with bulling to give other users an impression. Like me, dstorm seems also a bit afraid to use free speech, which is still a human right we have in this country...

Dont you just love the BoB Poker Game.

PS: it wasnt 4 days ago, it was 6. Read 4 full working days.

You hijacked this thread - http://forum.bidorbuy.co.za/ratings-q/13454-someone-needs-complimented.html#post110807 - it was about congratulating a seller on their ratings, no easy feat, yet you utilised this to get on your "soap box" about ratings and hijack the thread for your purposes (trolling and flaming).

You resorted to swearing on more than one occasion -

"This thread supports my other thread in that the rating system f*** up the sale speed."

"While we b***s*** ourselves into thinking this means safe, it just means longer delays.... "

"Hence... delete the rating system... or at least let them die after a time.. if someone went to jail, they did their time. If you mess up on BoB in 2001, in 2085 your great great grandkids will tell you where you f***ed up."

This sort of language is not tolerated on the forum.

Your posts are also becoming confrontational with other users. Although you have not been given an official infraction but asked politely to correct your behaviour and refrain from certain things, which we have every right to insist upon. If you can't abide by the rules then please do not post on the forum. Right to free speech is in fact limited by law, if it harms or infringes upon the rights of others. A human (in fact 2) did tell you on several occasions about your behaviour.

Duplication is the same as multiple threads on the same issue.

Hopefully this will answer your concerns.

Regards

Cuan