Sign in to follow this  
SaracenX

Sony Cybershot camera DSC-T77 Charger

vsomai

Sony Cybershot camera DSC-T77 Charger

what is the model number of the camera battery.

i suggest removing the battery, placing it into an external charger and charging it that way. i have brand new external charger for you if you want.

SaracenX

Well on the battery it says Sony D type , Model No.NP-Bd1 , Battery pack 3.6v , I would like any damn charger its annoying having this camera without a charger.

admin

Hi Hamas,

You are selling the camera without a charger, why the need to get a battery, do you have 2 of them :confused:

Please note the Camera Is Silver In Colour.Only the Camera is for sale , no other accesories.

SaracenX
Hi Hamas,

You are selling the camera without a charger, why the need to get a battery, do you have 2 of them :confused:

Thanx for the link lukeness but that charger is about the same price im selling the camera for ... LOOOL

I don't need a battery I just need the charger for that same camera and I only have one camera , If i get a charger I could use the camera again if no one buys it or probably try sell it with the charger it was given to me I don't ever use it , just lays there collecting dust.