Sign in to follow this  
Guest Guest

Buyers, fellow-buyers truly frowns on. Do you know a few B.B.s? [BOB Bytches]

mellowred

Hi Edmund, even though the buyer comes across as grouchy, In all fairness to him, he has given 15 pages of ratings in four years. One page (+1 rating) and half a page of neutrals is not too horrifying.

Guest Guest
Hi Edmund, even though the buyer comes across as grouchy, In all fairness to him, he has given 15 pages of ratings in four years. One page (+1 rating) and half a page of neutrals is not too horrifying.

Hi! :-)

Big picture to me is: If you fart once in Pick and Pay at a till - you will remain just that to the teller. Even if it only happens once in your 70 years as a customer there...

Unfair = always mean. I had a royal share of ripoff's myself.lol!? How I treat others says something about me - not them. These bytching buyers(Spelled deliberately like that. ;-) drop their pants as soon as something goes "wrong". Who the heck do they think they are? Malema's mama?

This buyer is a rude BOB whiner in wait. Would make a fine BOB-turbine.

Have a lovely Sunday!

Kind regards

Edmund....

mellowred

roflmao.

Ai, thanks Edmund that is the best laugh I've had in days. So, how many P&P tellers think you are a fart? :cheesy:

The buyer is rude in his negatives; perhaps, as is indicated by his very fast payments, he has very high standards and expects us mere mortals to keep up with him.

How I treat others says something about me - not them

Very true, so the man is uppity when he receives what he perceives as bad service. He should loosen up a bit. However, I would not rate him as a bad buyer overall.

Vinyl Lady Decals

Well, he was one of my buyers and I had no problems at all.

Granted, I do go out of my way to make sure I have happy customers, but I think your assessment is a little unfair.

I have been reading your posts for some time and feel you are very hard on people and quick to make snap judgements of others, perhaps you should relax a bit.

And please don't take this the wrong way, it is not an attack on you at all, just an observation.

Guest Guest

I have been reading your posts for some time and feel you are very hard on people and quick to make snap judgements of others, perhaps you should relax a bit.

And please don't take this the wrong way, it is not an attack on you at all, just an observation.

Ouch-ouch-ouch...!

I think you are very, very hard on my wry sense of humor... ~Sulks~ You, like others, misunderstand me many a time.

Anyway, I'm not a seller... I detest arrogant, plain stupid, rude, small-minded, narcissistic buyers or, sellers... You know, a fool thinking paying you fast makes him/her some supermommy is clearly daft. Why? Damn, you have to pay for what you buy anyway - lol!

No, if one thinks that paying fast is a big deal and therefore makes you "king Fart", that person is an @#$-hole... Come to think about it, if I pull my credit card very fast out of my pocket the cashier will very likely think I pull a gun out. See?

In short: Paying fast is totally overrated by buyers! That buyer stays very rude. (I don't feel so, I see it in his replies.)

Have a very lovely day

May I? ~Fat kiss!~

PS I feel so relaxed again...See, I'm actually very kind... ~Grins~

Vinyl Lady Decals

Yes, to an extent, I agree with you on that.

Paying quickly does not entitle a buyer to become difficult towards the seller.

There are some buyers who try this trick, but honestly, I didn't find this buyer to be one of them.

Maybe there are other factors that came into play that we are not aware of, this is the reason why I feel it is never wise to make comments when you don't know the details.

Guest Guest
Yes, to an extent, I agree with you on that.

Paying quickly does not entitle a buyer to become difficult towards the seller.

There are some buyers who try this trick, but honestly, I didn't find this buyer to be one of them.

Maybe there are other factors that came into play that we are not aware of, this is the reason why I feel it is never wise to make comments when you don't know the details.

True...[ Alass, you had it all there.] Please read the quoted part VERY carefully. Here a buyer openly and, in great detail falsely accuses someone in public - commits a crime... Never changed it - till today... Guess what's my BOB signature? It's now on - please read it. :-))

According to Panasonic this is not their product. I cannot obtain a ink cartridge so this product is a waste of over R400-00. I have been ripped off. I would advise people to be careful when dealing with this seller.

on eitai2001 (355 rating3.gif)

Detailed Response:

You could have contacted me before you made accusations and saying people should be careful with me as a seller. As I said before, I sell these items on behalf of Cats Digital ...did you bother to phone them? 0117841925. They get these from Panasonic themselves; they don’t bring in grey stock. I have seen inks at their store before.

This product is even listed on Amazon.com as a Panasonic product!!! This rating is wrongly deserved … I did not lie nor cheat you. And you didn’t phone me for help.

With all the details there you still cannot see it? The truth is: Wisdom discerns... [Knows apart.] Do not defend coldhearted rudness - ever... A Cobra looks so lovely when it sleeps... And when you wake him up?

I believe that a discussion in which reasons are advanced for and against some proposition or proposal is very good.

Thank you for your input.

Guest Guest
roflmao.

Ai, thanks Edmund that is the best laugh I've had in days. So, how many P&P tellers think you are a fart? :cheesy:

However, I would not rate him as a bad buyer overall.

LOL! That's great to hear! Promise you - that did not ever happened to me - lol! not yet! But I did walk into a pole in the main street - which was uhm not, yet very flatteringflattening...

About your last point... I agree there with you - overall that buyer seems like a lovely sleeping ophidian...

PS I mention this with kindness: Buyer has articulate spelling skills too: "conlusion, discription, pleasae, discription, pagaging, receiv ed, experiance, openning, excellant, recieved, conlusion, openning, Plastic sleevs, ressolve, negativly, dont, pls..." (Some twice - not typo.)

lilythepink
LOL! That's great to hear! Promise you - that did not ever happened to me - lol! not yet! But I did walk into a pole in the main street - which was uhm not, yet very flatteringflattening...

You really should mix more water with it, Edmund! What did the bag ladies have to say about YOU walking into a pole? :rolleyes:

mellowred
LOL! ... Promise you - that did not ever happened to me - lol! not yet!

You are lucky. Reading your analogy made me realise that practically all the packers in our supermarkets must think of Hennie as one big fart. :awesome:

Guest Guest
You really should mix more water with it, Edmund! What did the bag ladies have to say about YOU walking into a pole? :rolleyes:

One said: "Ney maasta, wat maak djy da nou - soe sal mins mos nie by die hys kommie - is maaste da gesyp?!"

I replied: "Vitsek!!!"

PS LOL!!!

lilythepink

What about the little old lady who farted in the lift and when a young man got in on the next floor and asked her if she had farted, she answered: "Of course, I did. Do you think I always stink like this?"

mellowred
What about the little old lady who farted in the lift and when a young man got in on the next floor and asked her if she had farted, she answered: "Of course, I did. Do you think I always stink like this?"

Wonderful Lily.

qball

Please refrain from PERSONAL COMMENTS ABOUT USERS. By all means debate the ratings but do not get into personal comments or name calling about other users.

Thread closed.