Sign in to follow this  
SProducts

How do you respond to this email?

SProducts

A buyer won an item, didn't pay and I files SNC. Now I received the email below, don't know how I should reply, my feeling is not to reply at all.

"Hello my new snc, first one and last

I have been a seller on Bidorbuy for 6*years and have 2 seller*names and sold one last year with many more ratings than you.

I helped Andy (owner of Bidorbuy) set*up the site. I have been at the top seller awards and know Cuan Akal and the rest very well.

I adopt a much better approach to you as to when and how to give a negative rating and file an snc - i first contact my customers. Perhaps you shpuld do the same mate before losing a deal. I have had every intention of paying for my order which is a gift for my mother but am in the UK on business and have just had funds transferred today.

I will complete the order but just to test your professionalism, to which address did i ask for this item to be sent to?

Answer that correctly and you are a star. In the interim if I complete payment on your reply would you kindly retract the snc and change the rating to positive?

Please reply at your nearest convenience and relax, take a chill pill and stop taking negs and snc's so quick - it is very unprofessional. In fact I personally email all my customers - do you do that mate?

I await your reply with the address which I have specified for the item to be sent and the fact that you will drop the snc and rate positive immediately after done. Learn from thre professionals mate, between all my Bidorbuy shops since 2006 I have over 10 000 ratings.

Best Regards

Xxxxxx"

Any inputs will be valuable.

SProducts

Thanks Admin for your quick respond and enlightenment. Will deal with the matter like I do with all other non-payments or late payments.

If okay you can close the thread.

admin

My pleasure Sipho.

Regards

Andries

qball

Personally I hate it when users do this, knowing us does not give you carte blanche to send emails like this, nor is it very professional from the sender's side. I for one am not amused about my name being mentioned nor the use of "name dropping" to instill fear, it has no bearing on this issue - we look at the following when SNC's are filed - was payment done within the stipulated time period?

Personally I would continue with the SNC, but ultimately it's your decision about what you want to do.