Sign in to follow this  
Guest Guest

Tips to ambitious sellers: Dead put-offs in your advertisement to most buyers...?

Guest Guest

I found this... Can you read that without pausing once? Regardless of the "style", grammar, punctuation, capitals and spelling? If you can, it's because you most probably wrote it... or, is like-minded. A compliment. ;-))

Shipping & Other Charges

SHIPPING FROM HOWICK PLEASE NOTE PRICES MAY INCREASE DUE TO MATERAIL USED ETC, SHIPPING AS FOLLOWS, R1 CRAZY PRICES FOR POST IN THE ADVERT PLEASE PAY CORRECTLY ,UNDER 1 KG R37,00 ,OVER 1KG R47,00 AND COMBINE IS R47, NOT MORE THAN THREE ITEMS IN PARSCEL,DUE TO BREAKAGE, NORMAL LISTING WINNERS TO PAY WITH 3 DAYS OF WINNIG AUCTION , OR ITEM WILL BE RE IN LISTED. PLEASE NOTE SHIPPING ONCE ALL FEES ARE CLEARED INTO MY BANK ACCOUNT, AND TO REFELCT BEFORE I POST, POSTING IS DONE ON TUESDAYS AND THURS ONLY PLEASE INSURE YOU'RE PAYMENT BEFORE THESE DAYS ,FAILING TO DO SO WILL RESULT IN A NEAGITVE RATING AND ITEM WILL BE RE IN LISTED,DISCLAMER I AM NOT RESPONBLE FOR YOU'RE PARSCEL AFTER IT LEAVES MY HOME , NOT FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE TO YOU'RE ITEMS BY THE POST OFFICE , I WILL DO MY BEAST AT PROCETING YOU'RE ITEMS . NOTE SHIPPING INCULED PACKING , AND TRACKING BE EMAILED TO YOU , PLEASE KEEP A LOOK AT FOR YOU'RE OWN PARCEL I'M NOT THE POST OFFICE ONCE TRACK IS GIVEN IS UP TO YOU TO CHECK, PLEASE NOTE GOOD AS AVDERVISTED IF YOU ARE NOT SURE PLEASE ASK BEFORE YOU BID ON ITEMS,THESE ITEMS ARE MOLSTY SECOND HAND AND SOLD AS IS. INSURANCE CAN BE ADD AT THE BUYERS REQUEST AT 2% OF VALUE THIS MIGHT BE A GOOD OPTION BUT TOTALLY UP THE BUYER, AS IF INSURED YOU CAN COMPLAIN TO YOU'RE LOLCAL POST OFFICE FOR ANY LOSS,NOTE PRICES ARE AS ABOVE UNLESS OTHER WISE STATED IF YOU ARE NOT SURE PLEASE ASK,ALL QUESTIONS TO ANSWERED DURING THE DAY BETEEN 8-6PM ONLY, OUTSIDE S.A. PLEASE CONTACT ME FOR QUOTE, FOR SPEED SERVICES IF REQUIRED PLEASE CONTACT ME FOR QUOTE.PLEASE NOTE POSTIVE RATINGS ARE GIVEN TO QUICK PAYERS AND GOOD BUYERS . IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM PLEASE CONTACT ME.LASTLY NO SHIPPING IS DONE ON ANY PUBLIC HOILDAYS AT ALL.NO PICK UPS WELCOME OR COLLECTIONS AT ALL. THANK YOU

A positive input.

kyle2

Perhaps an alternative to 'Fine print'?

All the info needed is in the above description on shipping and charges, but it is tiresome reading it and it gave me a spot headache.:hm:

ziggy2000

LOL, I need to go lie down now for a little rest...

babyface2

still actually wondering what all the garble should be:wondering:

TS Ron

Wow this is a nice attitude to have! I do hope I can remember all these regulations once I have won the bid?