Sign in to follow this  
MacMuffin

bidorbuy #7 on Alexa - we have just overtaken Twitter

MacMuffin

Perhaps the interweb's is so quiet today that no-one is on the web. We have just overtaken Twitter on Alexa - Alexa - Top Sites in South Africa and are now ranked among the 10 most popular sites visited in SA.

While one can not always read too much into Alexa rankings, it is interesting to see how our reach has grown over the months - we could not have done this with all of you supporting us!

So happy voting to everyone and I hope that your waiting time at the polling stations are short and you can enjoy a short midweek break.

Edited by MacMuffin

JPBon

Mac for the next elections cant you organise for us to vote online via BOB.

MacMuffin

That would be awesome - wouldn't it be? Just did a search on BoB and found that there are ballot papers for sale ;-)

As a non-citizen I am not allowed to vote and enjoy a sunny Joburg day. I hope that all of you make the "X" in the right spot. (It was quite surprising that I got an ANC SMS last night to vote - wonder how they figured that one out????)

JPBon
That would be awesome - wouldn't it be? Just did a search on BoB and found that there are ballot papers for sale ;-)

As a non-citizen I am not allowed to vote and enjoy a sunny Joburg day. I hope that all of you make the "X" in the right spot. (It was quite surprising that I got an ANC SMS last night to vote - wonder how they figured that one out????)

They saying that if you vote for them they would give you a vote.

mellowred

There are some interesting stats on Alexa. Glad to see that BoB has an above average load time.

MacMuffin
They saying that if you vote for them they would give you a vote.

Considering my life-long sins, I would be more interested in that free pass-to-heaven :idea:

Seeds for Africa
Perhaps the interweb's is so quite today that no-one is on the web. We have just overtaken Twitter on Alexa - Alexa - Top Sites in South Africa and are now ranked among the 10 most popular sites visited in SA.

While one can not always read too much into Alexa rankings, it is interesting to see how our reach has grown over the months - we could not have done this with all of you supporting us!

So happy voting to everyone and I hope that your waiting time at the polling stations are short and you can enjoy a short midweek break.

Excellent!!! Well done!

Libertas Computers

I've also been having a little look on what's going on on Alexa every now and then and saw BoB climbing every month. Glad to see you made it to the top 10 now!

JPBon

And right now we are ranked 8th

SProducts

Its unfair, almost everyone has received and sms from either ANC or DA. But not me, seems no one needed my vote. So I decided not to vote for anyone, left all the boxes empty.:laugh:

Vinyl Lady Decals

This is really excellent news - thankyou BoB

MacMuffin
Its unfair, almost everyone has received and sms from either ANC or DA. But not me, seems no one needed my vote. So I decided not to vote for anyone, left all the boxes empty.:laugh:

I heard, that guys just got a "please call me" from the ANC though ;-). BTW - as of yesterday morning we are #8 on Alexa.

Libertas Computers
I heard, that guys just got a "please call me" from the ANC though ;-). BTW - as of yesterday morning we are #8 on Alexa.

Ah, beat me to the punch on that one.. But yes :)

MacMuffin

Had to change the thread title, since we are now... wait for it.... #7!

mellowred

Hey, hey that looks really good. Congrats BoB.

Seeds for Africa
Had to change the thread title, since we are now... wait for it.... #7!

Excellent work BOB!!!! And the higher up you go..... the more it benefits us all! Well done!

And equally appropriate that bob has displaced Scam Tree!!!

Edited by Seeds for Africa
Added

Libertas Computers

Did BoB put a lot into Google ads etc? I've been seeing a lot of BoB ads on my website recently and looking at the attached pic something happened..? Good pay off I hope!

graph?&w=400&h=220&o=f&c=1&y=r&b=ffffff&n=666666&r=3m&u=bidorbuy.co.za&

Or looking at this:

Percent of global Internet users who visit bidorbuy.co.za:

Reach Change

Yesterday 0.08100 +17%

7 day 0.07100 +5%

1 month 0.06380 +130%

3 month 0.03960 +39%

Edited by Libertas Computers