Sign in to follow this  
brands online

Question about Speed Sservices?

brands online

Hi there, just some quick advice needed from the more well informed sellers please. If a buyer completes a purchase, alters the shipping amount to R0 and in the buyers note "My Speed Services Acc no. +###### ",can I just send the item with SAPO Speed Services and provide the account number for payment on the buyer's side? And will SAPO give me a Speed Services bag by just providing the account no.?, or do I need to package the parcel first? :wondering:

SProducts

Buyers, you have your terms and they should ask a question before deciding. From what I know, you can send with account number by using a special waybill and also a Blue bag. I doubt the post office keeps those waybills or even the blue bags as you need to get them directly from speed services and the waybill will also have the account number printed on it. Sending through the post office will be impossible especially since the post office tellers seems to be clueless about the complicated shipping methods.

The easiest way would be if the buyer can call speed services and they collect from you and deliver to the buyer like courier services. My suggestion is to ask the buyer how must you send it so they can tell you what to do. This might sound harsh, but I would tell the buyer to pay shipping so you send your way and that is the only way you can send it better. If you have to send their way, the shipment will be delayed and you might end up with an unfair rating.

brands online

Thanks SProducts! I knew it would be quicker finding out here than phoning the post office or Speed Services.:awesome:

The buyer has mailed me to say he would call Speed Services to pick up the parcel when ready.

Appreciate the reply!

SProducts

You could have been kept on hold for an hour and then be told a lot of useless information.

lilythepink
You could have been kept on hold for an hour and then be told a lot of useless information.

Or the line could just go "dead" - this happens frequently, after one has been holding on for ages!