Sign in to follow this  
Mustlovebooks

Listing an item/s takes forever due to images not uploading - please help!

Mustlovebooks

It's been a month now that I battle with uploading images. The first image loads fine, the ones thereafter (more than one per listing) takes forever. I keep on getting an error that says the site is down, reload later or I see the loading percentage at the bottom of the screen, but even if it's loaded 100%, nothing happens. I keep on having to cancel and try again. It takes about 15 minutes to load one listing. I have the same problem with the colour change, not the first screen, but if you want to select the bigger colour selection. Can someone please give me some advise, it's so frustrating, I'm about to give up altogether. I have a 4 MBPS line, so that's not the problem.

anerstemens

What Internet connection do you use I use to get that site is down message when uploading via mobile Internet vodacom dongle....since I switched over to ADSL never got it again...

Mustlovebooks

Thanks for getting back to me. I use ADSL and Google Chrome.

Vinyl Lady Decals

You really shouldn't have problems then, but perhaps you should have your line speed checked as you may be paying for 4MBPS, but it might not be running at that speed.

Also maybe you should try using Firefox.

Maybe these suggestions will help

Mustlovebooks

Thanks Tananka, I will try the above.