Sign in to follow this  
dbands

Telkom telephone wanted

dbands

I want a telephone instrument that can plug into the Telkom network, which can accommodate a headset. I have looked at various options, but in almost every option it demands that I work via a pabx. There must be phones out there that has a simple stereo plug fitting that will allow me to do this.

It would be even better if the telephone has bluetooth so that I can use a normal headset as I would for a cellphone (But again this would be nice, but is not a requirement) I simply need to plug into the telkom network while I work on my computer. I will also not be opposed to devises that plug into my computer that allows me to use my computer and the headset via the computer and the dialing into the telkom network. I know that certain soft phone exist, but again I do not want to kit out my house with a pabx simply because I want to use both hands to type while I am busy with a telephone conversation.

Lukeness

You can use Skype to call landlines with a headset.

DestinysAngels

Hi, i have a Harley Davidson Phone, it plugs into a normal landline, i don't have one anymore as we only use Cellphones now, if you are interested let me know and i will add a picture here for you!

Kind Regards,

DA

dbands

I have Skype, the cost to connect to a physical device is quite expensive. The link via another Skype user is free if you link to their system. I am looking at linking "communicating" with people who would not have access to Skype. But it is a good thought though. Thank you for the reply.

Deon