Sign in to follow this  
cp27

Received a pos. rating but no Payment

cp27

Can someone please help, 10days ago a buyer won a auction on a R5 coin plus posting.

He with in minutes completed the sale and gave me a pos. rating. since then i have treid to contact him but he is just gone no payment aswell.

My probleme now is if I file a SNC for non payment what stops him from using that pos rating and now turn it into a neg rating just because I filed a SNC against him.

PLease help

Little Miss Muffet

When you file an SNC neither of you can rate each other until the SNC is completed.

If the buyer is found at fault you can rate the buyer but he cannot rate you.

You can therefore file an SNC he cannot touch you:noworry:

cp27
When you file an SNC neither of you can rate each other until the SNC is completed.

If the buyer is found at fault you can rate the buyer but he cannot rate you.

You can therefore file an SNC he cannot touch you:noworry:

Geewhizz, thank you very much.

MAK09

Good Thanks, i'm glad i searched a bit on the forum before i posted! This has just happened to me and i was a bit confused!

eZethu Coins

Hi Carl - some buyers rate after winning an auction. I must say that I have that from time to time and it does not always mean that you will not receive payment. Different strokes for different ouks. I use the rating system only once transactions have been completed - helps me to track where I must still receive payment or items bought.

But don't fear revenge ratings - BoB deals with them quite efficiently.

SProducts

That happens always, some buyers are just too happy they won and rate positive and then for some reason they dont pay.