Sign in to follow this  
SProducts

This is funny!

SProducts

A buyer won an auction last week on the crazy Wednesday and didnt even complete checkout or anything. Today he calls me at 7pm and tells me he emailed me 3 times and I didnt respond and he got my cell from Bidorbuy, I tell him I never received any email as I respond to all emails. Then he blames the server that maybe that was the problem.

After a long arguement about communications, well lets say after he told me I dont communicate well with my buyers. Now he tells me he has 100% rating and always pays, but he asks me if I still want to sell the phone to him because we can just rate each other and cancel the sale. I tell him okay send me an email about that as now its out of working hours, but he insists on knowing that if I dont want to sell anymore we can cancel and rate each other. After accussing me of all sorts of things he still wants me to agree that we cancel the sale and then rate each other positive.

If the buyer did really want the product wouldnt they have completed checkout seeing they're been here for a while? They call me on the last day which they know they will get SNC and negative rating and try to push the blame to me, they never intended buying at all. I am happy about this as when I file SNC I will also include this information so that even when they appeal and lie, the Admin will have my explanation.

JPBon

I wonder about some buyers, do they think we are all fools or something.

lilythepink

He may have 100% ratings but this doesn't sound the right way to acquire positive ratings!

SProducts

Yes JP, actually they think we are some internet devices.

@Lilythepink, that raises a question on how they keep the 100%.

JPBon
Yes JP, actually they think we are some internet devices.

@Lilythepink, that raises a question on how they keep the 100%.

Must I answer all emails with a "beep beep" instead of a signature then?

lilythepink
Must I answer all emails with a "beep beep" instead of a signature then?

No, I think you should organise for a window to show up saying : "Back end problem"! lol