Sign in to follow this  
BeadsandBaubles

Information on CHINA?

BeadsandBaubles

Good Morning All.

Does anyone know where I can find a reliable R/$ conversion widget/gadget that would update accurately as soon as I switch the Internet on?

Also, if there are any of our Chinese sellers online, I am looking for information about this province in China:

Liupanshui County

GuiZhou Province

China

I cannot seem to find much about it on the internet - if anyone knows of any site where I could find some info? Also anything about Chinese Etiquette, Culture, etc that would be useful to know for a "longish" term visitor. I also need to know about Chinese currency, are USD accepted as units of payment or would one have to exchange? If any one has travelled/lived in China, please pm me any useful info you may have - thanks a mil!

Sandy

BeadsandBaubles

@TheJeweller

Thanks, I did find a nice site for travellers, dealing with etiquette, etc. Still looking for info on the city - there is some, but not much. Also I would appreciate some personal insights if anyone is able to supply.

GOLFX

i use XE.com for conversions and it is up to date but you will need to check with your bank to their rate but it is a good guide.Most places use the Yuan as currency but dollars are also acceptable but plenty places to exchange