Sign in to follow this  
Guest Guest

Panty has me Panting...

Guest Guest
Spotted Pantie...

PLEASE NOTE: These clothes were my daughter's. My daughter went back to Ireland 5 years ago and was supposed to come back to SA but never did, so I am now getting rid of all these clothes.

*They have hardly, if at all, been worn... I will point out a mark or an anomaly where I have spotted it. They have been stored in my cupboards.Cream Lace Thong with 2 satin bows in front and cream beads - very sexy. * Never worn - but I washed them anyway...:blink1:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1567[/ATTACH]

Winning Bidders: R45.00, on 25 Mar 14:21, by gus70 (36 rating1.gif)

Da-angg...!!! Is this for real?! I'm speechless...

JPBon

I am shocked at you Mr Edmund...exactly what were you doing sifting through undies on bob.

anerstemens

hahaha wow shocked

Lukeness

are the beads the thong part? looks uncomfortable!

Guest Guest
I am shocked at you Mr Edmund...exactly what were you doing sifting through undies on bob.

JP!? What do you think of me man? lol!

I promise you... I went ice cold for a moment when I got that email from BOB! Well... (Honestly) I'm OK again. ~grins weakly~

Hey, I don't go "there" man...! They come to me.

Why? I was looking at a "Fluke" electronic instrument this, uhm, spotted-pantie-buyer was bidding on... As usual, I checked what "pastimes" the bidder has - only then I saw that pearly mouth piece... Well it looks like one to me.

But scroll down and have a look at some other goodies bought there... Interesting. ~Winks~ ["natural," no-good-pencil enlargement - free shipping... 31 Mar 2011 Commend: excellent buyer - payment made within minutes from close of auction]

Nothing is too sacred on "open" BOB... In with your penny - out with your golden pounds...

Cheers! ;-)

PS Do a search on "Fluke" on BOB. He is a current bidder on one...

Edited by Edmund1000
Well...

Guest Guest
are the beads the thong part? looks uncomfortable!

Hi!

Coming to think about it. Maybe. If a man wears them one may get entangled... If caught off guard... But that can be straightened out in no time, I'm sure of...

All said in good taste...

PS

aafu067..jpg.650c6eeff9cfd84b4ab3d82183954e14.jpg

Edited by Edmund1000

wayjen

thing thing a thong

make it thimple

to last the whole night long.

Guest Guest
thing thing a thong

make it thimple

to last the whole night long.

Good morning Sir.

Priceless! Like you would put it; "Hahahahahaha...!"

PS From the sounds you are making this morning it sounds that you don't mind singing without dentures! LOL!

wayjen

good morning to you too.

yes the dentures were in the glass with the eye. I must remember where to put them when i put them back in sometimes i get it wrong and swallow my eye but at least with the teeth in my eye socket i can see what i am eating.

Guest Guest
good morning to you too.

yes the dentures were in the glass with the eye. I must remember where to put them when i put them back in sometimes i get it wrong and swallow my eye but at least with the teeth in my eye socket i can see what i am eating.

LOL!

Being very discreet... Just as a matter of interest. Would you buy a secondhand, pearly muffler-scarf like that? (Remember...; Mommy sells daughter's secondhand hors d'oeuvre...) If not, what kind do you think would? Pearl nibblers...?

Edited by Edmund1000
u

wayjen

I would buy it and if anyone asks I would say I thought I was buying a frilly bonnet (hat for the younger folks).

DestinysAngels

:shock:Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear and second hand nogal, the person who bought it must have been desperate, it might look good for a wedding night, hahahaha!

Guest Guest
I would buy it and if anyone asks I would say I thought I was buying a frilly bonnet (hat for the younger folks).

Dress in a bonnet... I see you are currently wearing a moese hooter one...

Cheers for eers!

PS Afr. for "moese" is "mase"....

DestinysAngel:

:shock:Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear and second hand nogal, the person who bought it must have been desperate, it might look good for a wedding night, hahahaha!

See what I meant... LOL! Edited by Edmund1000

wayjen

my brains kry koud.

MiemsJewels

LOL...... how shocking hahaha

TheJeweller

If it is shocked you, You to old.....

DestinysAngels

:wacko:I am surprized there were no discreet on the listing, therefore we all know who bought it, LMAOROFL!

DestinysAngels
If it is shocked you, You to old.....

The only shock is the second hand part!:biggrin:

Guest Guest
LOL...... how shocking hahaha

Hey! I'm really innocent! I was just BOB-shopping... I'm into Fluke's... Too. ~Blink-blink~

PS

:wacko: I LMAOROFL!

Daa-angg...! I would like to see that... Please... LOL!

Edited by Edmund1000
PS

ziggy2000

OMW - never a dull moment on the Forum. Edmund, that pic of you hyperventilating - careful you don't get a heart attack! LOL!

TS Ron

Oh boy lol great gift for someone's wedding night.

JPBon

I personally think edmund should be investigated on BOB he obviously has some strange tastes.

lilythepink

I think the lot of you need investigation - all this nattering over a pretty pair of panties! Good grief. ROFL

Guest Guest
I personally think edmund should be investigated on BOB he obviously has some strange tastes.

Well I never... I'm at lost for words. OK JP, my imagination do give me pleasurable shivers at times... but, I'm not any BOB bead-sniffer... You are a fine snooper-sniffer yourself... lol!

I think the lot of you need investigation - all this nattering over a pretty pair of panties! Good grief. ROFL

And for Madame pink-cheeks Butterfly...? I was so waiting for you to enter the room with your finest hiplaces on... ROLF...?! Well now...

Come on - Shake it!! My hair is growing again... ~Looking over my shoulder for any moon tonight...~

Ps I'll rather be a bit [goofy] lighthearted than sulking...

Edited by Edmund1000
Not anything really...

JPBon
Well I never... I'm at lost for words. OK JP, my imagination do give me the shivers at times... but, I'm not any BOB bead-sniffer... You are a fine snooper-sniffer yourself... lol!

And for Madame pink-cheeks Butterfly...? I was so waiting for you to enter the room with your finest hiplaces on... ROLF...?! Well now...

Come on - Shake it!! My hair is growing again... ~Looking over my shoulder for any moon tonight...~

Ps I'll rather be a bit [goofy] lighthearted than sulking...

I will be watching you with beady eyes.....