Sign in to follow this  
KMartin

High shipping costs... Dropshipping ?

KMartin

Seller says he is not drop shipping, only charging R350 shipping because his price is so low...

Dont make sense, why not sell for the price you want in the first place ?

:wacko:PLZ NOTE THAT THIS IS NOT A DROPSHIPPING BUT (SPEED SERVICE).I am importing my items directly from China and have to pay high importing costs bank charges as well as banking costs by (western union):confused:

Other Desktop & Laptop Accessories - @LATE ENTRY@ 7 Inch Android Tablet with WiFi and Camera+Ebook reader for sale in Oudtshoorn (ID:37575457)

as well as all his auctions

TS Ron

I have noticed this on bidorbuy with another product as well I wondered what it was called as I knew it was once called drop shipping. Is there another name which means the seller does not have the product at present and you have to wait for a period for the product to mailed to you. Is this permitted on bidorbuy?

JPBon

There are a very few approved dropshippers otherwise it is not permitted.

brands online

I don't think these shipping costs are justified... dropshipping or not. R350 to post hair extensions?:confused:

JPBon

Nope its called not paying fees more like it.

Lukeness

Well at least he's up front about them and has made an attempt to explain them. Anyone bidding does so with all the information in front of them.

lilythepink
Well at least he's up front about them and has made an attempt to explain them. Anyone bidding does so with all the information in front of them.

Yes, but this seller is acting in violation of all BoB rules! Whether he admits it or not, he's in the wrong.

KMartin

If these items are so rare, or original.. How do 1 person get hold of 200 of the same item ? take a signed cap... sells a few of them a week, and they just keep comming..... either the "celeb" has private sittings and sign's 2000 of the things a time, or they done by the guys who sign and verify them themselves ?

Also if a seller refunds you, he is either a good buiseness man abiding by the law, or he admits he has been busted... ?

now before i rant some more... i got some shirts to go sign..:weeabooface:

MiemsJewels
Seller says he is not drop shipping, only charging R350 shipping because his price is so low...

Dont make sense, why not sell for the price you want in the first place ?

:wacko:PLZ NOTE THAT THIS IS NOT A DROPSHIPPING BUT (SPEED SERVICE).I am importing my items directly from China and have to pay high importing costs bank charges as well as banking costs by (western union):confused:

Other Desktop & Laptop Accessories - @LATE ENTRY@ 7 Inch Android Tablet with WiFi and Camera+Ebook reader for sale in Oudtshoorn (ID:37575457)

as well as all his auctions

1x1_trans.gifPLSE cancel this order I paid R130,00 for a friend and now you tell me that the postage is R350,00 from Oudshoorn - is this in Siberia - CANCEL ORDER - by scrumpyjack (15 rating1.gif)