Sign in to follow this  
missscarlet

Mistaken identity

missscarlet

Hi. I have just had quite a surpisrie. My login is "missscarlet" and I've been very careful to make sure that I have 100% ratings since I started with BOB. I have just been looking at some items and lo & behold there is another user with almost the same name but hers has a space in it as in "Miss Scarlet" - she has over 2000 ratings which is 10 times mine but I'm worried now that having the two names so close to each other, (and lets face it you can't get much closer than this), is going to cause confusion - any ideas to help me? Many thanks. Amanda :idea:

Delicious

Similar names

Hey missy. Change yours to Mizz and keep no space? I actually wondered about that.

TaLamia

Hmmm, I still think phonetically if they are just too similar rather play it safe and change it to something that sounds different too, courtesy given due their signing on first and having more ratings of course.

How about Scarlet Lady, or Scarletess?

missscarlet

Mistake identity

Sounds like a good idea - but if I changed it would I lose the ratings that I have so far? Many thanks. :cry:

bob admin

Hi Amanda,

No, you will not loose any ratings. Your username even changes at all the sellers that sold to you. :wink: