Sign in to follow this  
voldermort

Why Is It................

voldermort

why is it when creating a new ad that if you insert a wrong image you have to either delete the entire ad or else create the ad and then edit it..............eg: i was creating an ad that had 6 images, as i was talking to dimitri at the same time instead of placing the image coin atlas 3 i placed coin grading 3 (a completely different image for a different book), absolutely impossible to delete this image whilst still creating the ad, i had to first create the ad with the wrong image in the middle and then go to edit it :confused:

lilythepink

I haven't had such a problem. Has it happened to others apart from voldermort? Is the gremlin mafia in action again?

Vinyl Lady Decals

It sounds like a browser problem

wayjen

That does not sound right at all. I am able to delete images if I list a wrong picture.

voldermort

i can delete the image BUT only after i have created the ad ie: the ad is done and waiting to open but i cannot delete any images if i am still busy in the ad ( BUT i can delete text whilst still creating the ad) ..........by browser are you referring to Firefox?? I have never had any problems with it before.

Vinyl Lady Decals

No, it should be fine in firefox

Vinyl Lady Decals

I also have chrome as an alternative, I find that helps when there's a problem

Seeds for Africa

I have exactly the same thing that Voldermort. You have to create the ad and then edit it. It wont allow me to go back and edit before the ad is fully created!