Sign in to follow this  
Guest Guest

The worse thing a seller can do a buyer after a sale... Is to "disappear!"

Guest Guest

The worse thing a seller can do to a buyer after a sale... Is to "disappear!"

A seller with 100% good rating... I bought goods and paid R5,400.00 with safe BOBPAY... (Completed Payment 03 May 2011 17:59)

And then..., what he had left for sale, all disappeared! There is now nothing. It was NOT sold...

Now he do not answer his phone, nor my sms's nor emails. I wrote to BOB this morning... Even they don't come back to me.

To those sellers: Please, do not do this to us!!!!

I have been conned on BOB by a few sellers... What now?!

Am I unfair to this person if I say (shout!); "I cannot handle this kind of treatment...!"

Edited by Edmund1000
Adding a "to"

wayjen

who? what? where?

Guest Guest
who? what? where?

Hi Wayne I'll PM you... I don't want to name people - maybe he only has problems. Man, this really cracks me now up...!!!

admin

He did get a positive rating from a Namibian buyer yesterday, we are on it nonetheless.

wayjen

Ok got your pm and replied.

Go get him Andries!!

Guest Guest
He did get a positive rating from a Namibian buyer yesterday, we are on it nonetheless.

Thank you so much...

No BOB-news is B-A-A-A-D news man!

(LOL, I nearly said that like a she-e-e-p... If I don't apply humor, I'll sommer kick my sweet little BOB-pram full of big dents...)

Guest Guest
Ok got your pm and replied.

Go get him Andries!!

Yee-aaa!! I'm sleeping tonight in my Outlook Express inbox... I'm just going to get my teeny-tiny BOB sleeping baggie... ~Winks~

Guest Guest

Dear Wayne...

You, are a remarkable person to me - us-all... You are the ONLY male seller now it seems, to "risk" your seller status/name...: just?!, (I so think NOT!) to have open a sincere understanding of a cyberspace-seller to a simple buyer - like myself on BOB humans...

I Salute you therefor as a true, kind, sincere and most of all; a truly loving human being on BOB...

You, are a W-O-W person to me and, my sweet family...!

Thank you Wayne.WE have so MUCH respect for you man!!!

Guest Guest

The seller phoned me early this morning... All is well. Thank you! But, not knowing is... b-b-b-a-a-a-a-d!

I thank BOB, thee BOSS... - (Andries, who else?! ;-))) ) very much for their great help.

Thanks again too Wayne - you made my day with your PM last night... - LOL! Have a great weekend.

PS Andries gave me a confusing "scare" again this morning - you rock Andries. You're one of a kind - "sterkte..." and have a great weekend too.