Sign in to follow this  
Asha Craft Jewellery

Snap Friday Auctions still show "Not Yet Open" at 10am!!

Asha Craft Jewellery

If I remember correctly this happened a few months ago as well and Bidorbuy had to cancel the Snap Friday Auctions! Homepage and Snap Friday pages show the time still at 08:39, if you go in to an individual auction it will show open. But from the outside everyone thinks the auctions are still closed! Please fix this asap, and extend the time a little today instead on cancelling!

MacMuffin

Hi,

we suffered a denial-of-service attack which resulted in one of the webservers not being available and serving stale content. Some users did see the stale content, but all auctions had opened on time and received bids from early morning. We have no intention to extend trades as bidding behaviour and transactional volume is comparable to previous Snap Friday's.

lilythepink

This sounds like gremlins again, Mac! Just wish I understood the terminology better but anyway it gives me a good chuckle!

Asha Craft Jewellery

Thanks for the update Mac, much appreciated. Auctions running smoothly now :)

ATA STAMP CENTRE

QUOTE (Denial -of -service attack) Source Macmuffin.

That is a fantastic description and can be used to describe all our dealings with sapo and any other service provider that does not provide service.

I absolutely love it!!!!:nuts::bigsmile:

neil

brands online
QUOTE (Denial -of -service attack) Source Macmuffin.

That is a fantastic description and can be used to describe all our dealings with sapo and any other service provider that does not provide service.

I absolutely love it!!!!:nuts::bigsmile:

neil

suffering said attack from wife too :razz::blink1::grin:

retailrush

@ Brands online - Naughty, naughty... :grin: