Sign in to follow this  
drumbeetle

Uncooperative sellers accuse buyers of not reading their instructions.

drumbeetle

Do as I tell you, seems to be the motto of this seller. On the 28th April 2011, I purchased Buy Now Items. Postage was reflected as R40 for the 1st item, combined items were allowed @ R10 each. On going to shipping amount there was an amount of R90 reflected in the box. This amount I used as on a quick calculation, looked right. I confirmed the order and paid immediately. On the 29th I received a notification not to pay the order until they have made up the parcel and checked the weight. Why was this not reflected on the actual sellers notes ? I sent an email that I had paid and if the postage is short to let me know. No response in this regard. However I did receive some very childish ugly coloured lettering remarks. On there it stated I do not confirm orders and I dont confirm payments. Read the small print, it alluded to the possibilities of my being unable to read. This seller stopped short of calling me stupid.I sent an email again, after looking at his ratings,and stated that the remarks made both by buyer and seller were absolutely out of conduct, and some of the remarks were actually slanderous. More respect is required between seller and buyer, if business is to be conducted to the benefit of both parties, and for Bidorbuy to succeed as a market place of repute ,helping all of us buyers and sellers. Will wait a few more days, and if I do not get any response regarding the dispatch of my items, or they want more postage to be paid before sending my goods out.

All correspondence will be forwarded to Bidorbuy,for resolution, as on the "TUTORIAL" is the threat of a SNC being filed.

Vinyl Lady Decals

Please let us know which seller you are referring to

MiemsJewels
Do as I tell you, seems to be the motto of this seller. On the 28th April 2011, I purchased Buy Now Items. Postage was reflected as R40 for the 1st item, combined items were allowed @ R10 each. On going to shipping amount there was an amount of R90 reflected in the box. This amount I used as on a quick calculation, looked right. I confirmed the order and paid immediately. On the 29th I received a notification not to pay the order until they have made up the parcel and checked the weight. Why was this not reflected on the actual sellers notes ? I sent an email that I had paid and if the postage is short to let me know. No response in this regard. However I did receive some very childish ugly coloured lettering remarks. On there it stated I do not confirm orders and I dont confirm payments. Read the small print, it alluded to the possibilities of my being unable to read. This seller stopped short of calling me stupid.I sent an email again, after looking at his ratings,and stated that the remarks made both by buyer and seller were absolutely out of conduct, and some of the remarks were actually slanderous. More respect is required between seller and buyer, if business is to be conducted to the benefit of both parties, and for Bidorbuy to succeed as a market place of repute ,helping all of us buyers and sellers. Will wait a few more days, and if I do not get any response regarding the dispatch of my items, or they want more postage to be paid before sending my goods out.

All correspondence will be forwarded to Bidorbuy,for resolution, as on the "TUTORIAL" is the threat of a SNC being filed.

Drumbeetle, It all depends on how much the weight of the itims are. I also had big losses in the past, especially when buyers pay for Speedservices and the items weight are more than 1kg.

kyle2

I would also like to see which seller you are refering to, or could you paste a link to the item you bought.

lilythepink

I absolutely agree - when a seller is abusive or downright unhelpful, it's good to know who to avoid!

Politeness and a bit of helpfulness (if not hoping for too much, also friendliness) with buyers never goes amiss!

Wild Olive Art

If a seller has the postage stated on the item as seems to be the case above , then the seller must accept the loss if the postage in not sufficient ! Buyers cannot be held responsible for descriptions or instructions that the seller has omitted in the listing and treating a customer with such contempt is nothing less than extremely unprofessional .

TS Ron
If a seller has the postage stated on the item as seems to be the case above , then the seller must accept the loss if the postage in not sufficient ! Buyers cannot be held responsible for descriptions or instructions that the seller has omitted in the listing and treating a customer with such contempt is nothing less than extremely unprofessional .

I fully agree with you Wild Olive. I made a huge loss yesterday I could not register the parcel once again so I decided that I shall send it insured mail for my piece of mind of lately. I just could not inform the seller sorry I had to use parcel post which rather alot cheaper. Most unproffesional appreciate your comment!!

drumbeetle

I feel the honesty around this forum. I had my ways of getting response. Still had brick bats thrown at me, but I do have a tracking number and confirmation that my parcel has been shipped..No extra postage was requested..I have been negatively rated because I preach to much. Are there sellers scared of a preacher? It is a wonderful feeling to get results without uttering any ugly remarks. When I came online in the Forum I can assure all those who are sellers and were on line is none of any of the listed names. Any one can look at my profile (I presume so ) I have respect for all sellers, have bought from many different ones, and I love them all.

Thank you for reading my posting. All your input highly appreciated. From drumbeetle.

lilythepink

Perhaps you missed your vocation in life, drumbeetle? A preacher on the forum? What next!

Now please stay in touch with the forum and keep posting!

kyle2

This really gets me, the seller in question here rates the buyer negatively for frivolous reasons, the seller got payment, there was some sort of miscommunication as far as shipping and costs, which gets sorted out, and the buyer gets negative ratings even after a successful transaction. If I were you Drumbeetle, I would appeal the negatives you were given, no justification for them or the comments attached to them.:mad:

RAG Auctioneers

Gives us good sellers a bad name :sad: