Sign in to follow this  
KMartin

AWB and NAZI stuff on Wednesday

KMartin
Seeds for Africa

I am rather sure its not allowed.

kyle2

I think it is only WW2 Nazi emblems and so forth that BoB has placed restrictions on, not the local nazi wannabee's stuff. I stand under correction though.:thinking:

qball

The AWB is a recognised organisation/political/cultural entity in this country, not sure we would necessarily remove it, but the Nazi Swastika stuff will have to be removed.

wayjen

I see the swastika on books on BoB.

admin

Hi Wayne,

Why do you look at books if you can't read :whistling::biggrin::ninja:

The following items may be listed:

German World War II memorabilia that does not exhibit emblems, symbols or icons referring to the Nazi's (as indicated above).

German stamps and coins produced during the World War II period.

Books and documentaries detailing world history and events revolving around the World War II time period (which may exhibit imagery referencing Nazi's, the Nazi SS or the swastika).

wayjen
Hi Wayne,

German World War II memorabilia that does not exhibit emblems, symbols or icons referring to the Nazi's (as indicated above).

Books and documentaries detailing world history and events revolving around the World War II time period (which may exhibit imagery referencing Nazi's, the Nazi SS or the swastika).

I was looking for picture books about that bad uncle and his followers.

Depot Three

Did you tell on naughty people at school or did you just become annoying later on in life? Use it, don't use it.....

admin
Did you tell on naughty people at school or did you just become annoying later on in life? Use it, don't use it.....

Hi Depot Three,

Please follow the forum rules when posting and do not get personal. Use it, don't use it.....

Pathway

This is interesting. Why the ban against Nazi emblems, like the swastika? I don't feel strongly one way or another, and am not going to argue with anyone about it, but.... it's history, it happened (to my parents, on both sides of the battle lines), so I'm really interested to know the rationale behind this decision. :wondering:

voldermort

eish wayne i've told you already that books may be listed, now that andries has also told you do you think you may remember or have you been hitting the bottle again :wink:

wayjen

eish Sam, I need a lawyer to help me understand the T & C with regards posting stuff.

voldermort
eish Sam, I need a lawyer to help me understand the T & C with regards posting stuff.

ok i'll tell jade to sit down with you alone for awhile thursday & explain it to you, remember though she charges per 15 min consultation :amuse:

wayjen
ok i'll tell jade to sit down with you alone for awhile thursday & explain it to you, remember though she charges per 15 min consultation :amuse:

Just like a cellphone?

voldermort
Just like a cellphone?

what can I say......now that she's been metallised, she thinks like a robot too :whistling:

Depot Three

Oops. sorry, I'll consider myself told off and go and stand in the corner for half an hour. :-)

admin
This is interesting. Why the ban against Nazi emblems, like the swastika? I don't feel strongly one way or another, and am not going to argue with anyone about it, but.... it's history, it happened (to my parents, on both sides of the battle lines), so I'm really interested to know the rationale behind this decision. :wondering:

Hi oo la la,

All that I can tell you is that this has been discussed previously and the answer was that the decision was taken by Management. I see it as a golden rule, the one with the gold makes the rules :razz:

admin
Oops. sorry, I'll consider myself told off and go and stand in the corner for half an hour. :-)

Happy to hear you are using it, it means you will get to make your 11th post :wink::biggrin:

lilythepink
I was looking for picture books about that bad uncle and his followers.

More likely to be a bad great-great (grand?) uncle than merely a bad uncle, Wayne! Good grief!

ATA STAMP CENTRE
Hi oo la la,

All that I can tell you is that this has been discussed previously and the answer was that the decision was taken by Management. I see it as a golden rule, the one with the gold makes the rules :razz:

Be careful not to shoot all the ducks that lay those golden eggs:rolleyes::amuse:

qball

It is primarily a legal issue - to avoid any legal action and liability with regards to these items.

MiemsJewels
Hi Wayne,

Wayen can't read? I wasn,t aware of it. LOL Just a joke wayen!!

lilythepink
Wayen can't read? I wasn,t aware of it. LOL Just a joke wayen!!

I think he forgot to put in his glass eye!

wayjen

I wondered why my books all had blank pages in them. Once i put my eye in i could see pretty pictures.

kyle2
I wondered why my books all had blank pages in them. Once i put my eye in i could see pretty pictures.

What was that Monty Pyton sketch? "I rolled my eyes at her and she picked them up and rolled them right back at me!" LOL.:rolleyes: