Sign in to follow this  
Guest Guest

Andries rocks man!

Guest Guest

Andries is a BOB, "grandmaster plaatjie..."

He pulled wool over my eyes today..., any balaklawa can only dreams about. (A balaklawa is a woolen facecover (Cap?) crooks use to disguise their face with...)

Andries, in ALL my years nobody really took me for a ride... You? I'm truly impressed! Still cannot believe your sheer audacity man!

Fantastic!

Best regards

Edmund... St... (LOL!)

PS I know that a balaklawa = not pulling wool over a person's eyes - But he was that person wearing one! See it...?

Edited by Edmund1000
PS

JPBon

What did he get upto now.

meeks

JP - go see the thread "It is too quiet in here" I posted from a quote regarding your question "what did he get up to now", but I made a booboo, posted in wrong (or is it the right place?)

Guest Guest

Hi JP

Was having a braai..., my cell rang - a no-number call... I answered... First words I heard: "Hi, this is "XYZ", are you trying to scan me?!"

Well, [i got a sure impression that] "he" was phoning me as a "seller" named "XYZ" asking me if I'm trying to do a background check on him...

I said: " Sorry, say again...etc." Then he casually told me that he is Andries... Andries?; I asked... Now, that was when I really got confused... To put it mildly.

We had a great chat! (He phoned me about something else I wrote to BOB about... Great service - thanks BOB.)

JP, I can honestly say that this is the best "move" anybody has ever pulled on me. You know what I like about it...? The killer punch line was; the first line! [Not the last one - like in a joke.]

But that BOB has a few great people on the battlefields is a fact.

LOL!

Edited by Edmund1000
Sorry JP!! LOL!

wayjen

That Andries, what a guy!!!!!!!!

he has got me a few times too.