Sign in to follow this  
Cheetah10

Any old aquarium stuff.

Cheetah10

Most everybody has an old fish tank stacked away somewhere in the garage......... I breed tropical fish and I'm interested in anything fish related..... whether it is your old heater, air pump, submersible pump, ornaments, filters, backgrounds, decorative natural rocks, plastic plants, You name it...... I am interested.

I would also have been interested in your tanks, but I think the shipping might just kill the deal....... (but if you know of an economical way to get it to me in Amandelbult Limpopo.... let's discuss it)...... Even if you have fish for sale and it can be couriered overnight..... I am interested.

Please let me know.

RAG Auctioneers

We have a fish tank with a whole bunch of bits and pieces coming up on the R1 auction in a weeks times. But it will be collection only :\

Cheetah10

Oh No!!!..... damn!!.... I see from your profile that you are from JHB...... That'll mean a 550km (at least) round trip for me..... (Which in my 4liter Ford Fairmont already adds R600 to the deal)...... Why are all the good deals always outside my reach!!!