Sign in to follow this  
ziggy2000

Fabulous people on BoB Forum

ziggy2000

I never ceases to amaze me how many fabulous people are on this forum. I have experienced a couple of problems in the past and when I look for advice here, within minutes there are people to assist :) Thanks guys!!!

ATA STAMP CENTRE
I never ceases to amaze me how many fabulous people are on this forum. I have experienced a couple of problems in the past and when I look for advice here, within minutes there are people to assist :) Thanks guys!!!

I think all the fabulous people are a little shy to post here now for fear of being thought a little too self gratifying but such a great compliment cannot be allowed to pass without the credit it deserves.

So from a partially fabulous forumer i thank you for the great compliment and hopefully now some of the totally fabulous forumers will do the same:biggrin::awesome:

NEIL

JPBon

Well we wouldnt know whose advice was beneficial.

ziggy2000

LOL, no need to be shy :) With my internet being down, I was directed to a tel no which I can use, that I have written in my tel book. Then the website to log complaints is very handy, I have bookmarked that one :) The point is whenever one has a problem, my advice is to come here and somebody will assist!