Sign in to follow this  
wayjen

What a nerve!!!!!!!!!!!!

wayjen

Buyer with 88% ratings bids on an item and wins it on 17th April, completes checkout on 18th April but asks us to hold back as she only gets paid later in the month and we say fine. Buyer pays 23rd April and today we get a Neutral rating asking for tracking number. We don't need people like this on BoB. We were good enough to wait for payment but they are impatient when it comes to the item being posted to them.

Kit W

Wayne

I would ask the buyer the reason for the neutral rating - you have done them the favour by waiting for payment at THEIR covenience!! I agree, it does not make any sense

Kit

wayjen

Hi Kit

Jenny responded to the rating asking why the neutral when we were kind enough to hold onto the item until she could pay. I doubt we will get an answer. I wonder what will happen when we post the item tomorrow and send a tracking number.

ATA STAMP CENTRE

And with all the holidays since payment when and where the heck does the buyer expect you to post it!!!!!!!!

wayjen
And with all the holidays since payment when and where the heck does the buyer expect you to post it!!!!!!!!

yip, lets see how long it takes to get to its destination now.

TS Ron
yip, lets see how long it takes to get to its destination now.[/QUO

Wayjen your ratings are wonderful at 100%. I am sure the rest of buyers shall not hold it against you if you receive one neutral rating. Ratings are beyond your control.

I believe in the Karma.

Kit W

Hi Wayne

At least you don't have to fight a negative rating. Let's hope that this buyer will have a change of heart!!

Regards

wayjen
yip, lets see how long it takes to get to its destination now.[/QUO

Wayjen your ratings are wonderful at 100%. I am sure the rest of buyers shall not hold it against you if you receive one neutral rating. Ratings are beyond your control.

I believe in the Karma.

thanks asecon, those rating have come with a few fights over the last 2 years. I wonder sometimes how peoples mind works when it comes to buying or selling on BoB.

wayjen
Hi Wayne

At least you don't have to fight a negative rating. Let's hope that this buyer will have a change of heart!!

Regards

Kit, let's see what happens tomorrow when we send the tracking number then let's see how long the parcel gets there with the holidays in between.

Little Miss Muffet

This gets right to the pit of my stomach *&^?+*&^%:rolleyes: I.B.S. Irritable bowl?? syndrome

Must be a another newbie with lessons to learn

donaldduck4..jpg.d3616107f5b02615544d8b176c5612c4.jpg

Edited by geewhizz

Seeds for Africa

Pity Wayne. That must be darn frustrating. You bend over backwards to assist and then that.

I hope better sense prevails!

babyface2

be glad it is not a negative wayne. i got a negative from buyer stating i was rude when collecting item. her driver collected and she did not have the decency to let me know when he will be arriving. how do you fight a negative like that. i do not have cameras posted to tape my behaviour when people collect.

i say be happy with a neutral, sometimes when you querie this with buyer it soon changes to negative.

impossible to keep them all happy

lilythepink

Wayne, this is a world where one cannot please everyone all of the time - especially if they don't have the intelligence to understand one's reasoning.

Send her/him for a colonic irrigation ...! But, whatever you do, please don't let it eat at you - in response to the neutral rating, just pass a comment about waiting so long for payment!

ziggy2000

I have seen a lot of sellers complain about new buyers etc and their power play when it comes to ratings. I have always defended the new buyers but am slowly changing my mind.I know we can do nothing about them buying from us, but honestly why the neg and neutral ratings mostly from them?

wayjen

this person has 35 ratings at the moment at 88% so the warning bells are ringing.

wayjen

Ok, we sent a tracking number and the rating was changed to positive. Once again the client has not even received the article yet.

JPBon

I sometimes think that BOB sellers should all be armed with shotguns.

babyface2
I sometimes think that BOB sellers should all be armed with shotguns.

have you got any for sale that will go via cyber space:angel:

JPBon
have you got any for sale that will go via cyber space:angel:

I don't need any my mafia affiliations do the trick I think.

wayjen

I use Jedi mind tricks.

TS Ron
I use Jedi mind tricks.

That is so great to hear all your hard work eventually pays off :bigsmile:

wayjen
That is so great to hear all your hard work eventually pays off :bigsmile:

the FARCE is strong in me.

Little Miss Muffet
the FARCE is strong in me.

Bless me cotton socks:wink:

MrAerospace
Bless me cotton socks:wink:

Hope you're not wearing them with your sandals, Pammie!

Little Miss Muffet
Hope you're not wearing them with your sandals, Pammie!

Wayne is pissed off with me because I ragged him.