Sign in to follow this  
Not1CentMore

To My Buyers

Not1CentMore

Horrific storm came through with winds in excess of 80mph. Another 'wave' rolling in later today and it will be another 'all nighter' with hail, damaging winds, straight-line lightning and the possibility of tornados. We are without services and may be 'down' up to a week. (In town using 'hot spot') I will connect with each of you just as soon as services (phone, electricity, internet....life) is back to 'normal'.

Not1CentMore

Decor_N_More

lilythepink

Our thoughts are with you - it must be terrifying having to live through situations like this!

wayjen

all the best.

retailrush

Good luck - hope you keep safe and all comes back to normal soon!

TS Ron

Keep warm and safe your in our thoughts.

voldermort
Horrific storm came through with winds in excess of 80mph. Another 'wave' rolling in later today and it will be another 'all nighter' with hail, damaging winds, straight-line lightning and the possibility of tornados. We are without services and may be 'down' up to a week. (In town using 'hot spot') I will connect with each of you just as soon as services (phone, electricity, internet....life) is back to 'normal'.

Not1CentMore

Decor_N_More

Nature doing its thing.........stay safe :smile:

Not1CentMore

Thanks all.

Still 'iffy' with services. One minute up and the next down.

We lost trees and the drive 'washed out' and the wind / rain was so strong it 'un'stacked my firewood and scattered it here and there 5 - 15-foot from where it was stacked. Neighbors lost part of their roofs and one neighbors car ended up sideways in his drive.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/04/27/arkansas-residents-brace-severe-storms/

Video

http://video.foxnews.com/v/4666121/deadly-tornadoes-rip-through-south

Hopefully, tonight will be the end of it and all services will be up and running (and stay that way) by the weekend or first of the week.

Ruthie